• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ranges / Comps Near St. Louis, MO?

Kopfjager 4-96

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2009
Camp Pendleton, Ca
I just relocated to St. Louis, Mo. Does anyone know of any good outdoor rifle ranges and/or comps that go on in the area? I am willing to drive, no issues there. Thanks S/F

Re: Ranges / Comps Near St. Louis, MO?

Like Hellbender said. Thinks BPSC is about the only tactical range close St Louis area. New shooters are always welcome.

I will agree with Hellbender and SP260. We have a groupd from Columbia that typically goes to Big Piney once a month for the shoots down there. Other than that there is the St. Louis Bench Rest Club that has a 600 Yard range. But no tactical shoots.

thanks for the info, i will be checking it out. a short three hour drive from me. How is your typical turn out for the tactical shoots?

They have anywhere from 20-40 shooters, depending on conditions and weather forecast.