• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ranking available semi auto precision grade guns

No, you are wrong and an ass to boot.

When I shoot uniformly excellent groups with some barrels and groups three to five times that size with others not a fucking soul in the world is going to outshoot me with the poor barrel. Not happening.

When you gain reading comprehension skills you will note that some of the best barrels I tested were less expensive than some of the poor grouping barrels.

If you like poor shooting barrels no one cares. Go shoot them.
You definitely got all of us beat in hubris.

You definitely got all of us beat in hubris.

I would say exactly the same about many on this site including you if you can shoot .25 moa 10 shot groups not a soul in the world will beat you with with a 1.5 MOA rifle. Just not happening. Cost of the barrel is irrelevant. If a Stag barrel outshoots a Krieger it’s the better barrel. It does happen and not just a one off.

I think it's worth noting that I messaged RTH1800 about a completely unrelated matter, and he was very cordial and helpful.

I came off like a dick in this thread and after speaking with him, I don't think he's the type of guy to come in and post BS, and wanted to apologize to him for being insulting.

Ive had a number of 308 AR's over the past ten years, and unless you are going pick up something like a GA Precision/les bear or something that was purpose built for accuracy, They are all going to be fairly close, maybe on average, one manufactures SS/Match rifle may be a tenth of a minute more accurate on average but not something really significant

308's over the years,
Armalute AR10 with LW barrel, Dont remember much about it.. dont remember any complaints
Built AR10 with 22inch Krieger, and adjustible gas system, awesome gun very accurate
Mega MATEN Build with Noveske barrel, could not compare it to my original AR10, but was great for the short time that I had it, Traded it for a Built 300WM in A4 Stock that i still shoot almost 10 years later after a rebarrel
LMT MWS with a number of barrels, 13.5 inch, 18 inch 308, and 20 inch 6.5CM SS Barrels are good sub minute barrels. The Stock CL was around MOA give or take.

I think the most impressive setup that i have had, is probably my 6.5CM MWS, Ive nailed some incredible groups with the barrel, and the velocity numbers appears to go subsonic around 1400. I am really looking forward to shooting it when i get home. I am not sure if I would call it the most accurate option available, but for what i am looking to do with it, its perfect.

I would suggest to anybody that interested in an accurate semi gas gun, find a gun with the features that they want and get out and shoot

Last edited: