• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rare breed atf visit

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas

The atf showed up to his clients home for a rare breed trigger he bought on gun broker with copies of the emails exchanged from gun broker in hand. It seems they are going after individuals now, just watch your back, cross the wrong atf agent and you’ll spend the next few years in court. Personally I doubt they will be able to get convictions(contrary to popular believe the atf loses in court more often than it wins on issues such as these involving their interpretations on laws) but they can cost you a fortune doing it.

Where is the protection of local LEO considering the federal gov’t is illegitimate and unconstitutional considering the election fraud resulting in a marxist overthrow of the executive branch that both parties at the federal, state, and local level pretend never happened. Let me guess the local leo are liars just like any other oath taker in gov’t that swears to uphold what little piece of the constitution that may remain. If they won’t stop it then they are part of it. Simple as that.

Where is the protection of local LEO considering the federal gov’t is illegitimate and unconstitutional considering the election fraud resulting in a marxist overthrow of the executive branch that both parties at the federal, state, and local level pretend never happened. Let me guess the local leo are liars just like any other oath taker in gov’t that swears to uphold what little piece of the constitution that may remain. If they won’t stop it then they are part of it. Simple as that.
Here he goes again folks...

So because local law enforcement won't do the court's job and play judge and jury out in the community they are corrupt pieces of shit?

If they DID that, and did whatever they wanted based on their own personal beliefs, instead of allowing due process to play out you'd be calling them overzealous Nazis.

Make up your mind, @wade2big

Last edited:
Unless you bought one in person with cash, they got you.
What do you mean by "they got you?" All that means is that they may know who purchased one at one point in time. How does that prove who is and isn't still in possession of one? Maybe they sold it to their neighbor, or, more likely, maybe they lost it in a terrible boating accident. Purchase records don't mean shit.

You get raided you stick it in your ass and tell the agent he's more then welcome to look for it but you ain't going fine shit here......

What do you mean by "they got you?" All that means is that they may know who purchased one at one point in time. How does that prove who is and isn't still in possession of one? Maybe they sold it to their neighbor, or, more likely, maybe they lost it in a terrible boating accident. Purchase records don't mean shit.
And if you ain’t got it, it becomes “who did you sell it to?”

Are you really stupid enough to think if you tell the ATF you don’t have it they’ll tuck tail and leave?

Reactions: Jsp556

So because local law enforcement won't do the court's job and play judge and jury out in the community they are corrupt pieces of shit?

If they DID that, and did whatever they wanted based on their own personal beliefs, instead of allowing due process to play out you'd be calling them overzealous Nazis.

I would go further and ask when is the last time that you sat down with a group of like minded people and had a conversation with the local pokice chief or sheriff to see where they stand on this and let them know if they want to stop it that you were willing to support them if they would support you.

That kind of thing goes a long way if we try and keep our communities together instead of fighting everyone based off of these globalist tribal divisions.

download - 2022-08-25T214348.726.jpeg

ATF has a warrant to remove Jerry's Trigger Finger since its considered a machine gun under the National Firearms Act.

I would go further and ask when is the last time that you sat down with a group of like minded people and had a conversation with the local pokice chief or sheriff to see where they stand on this and let them know if they want to stop it that you were willing to support them if they would support you.

That kind of thing goes a long way if we try and keep our communities together instead of fighting everyone based off of these globalist tribal divisions.
Sheriffs and police chiefs are politicians. You can’t trust them. They work for and protect the state, not the people. Notice they aren’t arresting other politicians on “reasonable suspicion”. The only bearcat ive ever seen outside a governors mansion was there to protect them, not bust down the doors. Ever hear of any civil asset forfeiture where a senator, congressman, etc is a victim? Didn’t think so.

You have to understand who you are dealing with. These "agents" have already proven they are not on our side by working for the agency that enforces illegitimate procedures such as we are discussing. Has the FRT-15 been ruled a MG by a court of law?

If you don't know where your FRT-15 is or it fell out of the boat during a tragic accident, you have now lied to a fed officer.

In the end, as much as it sucks and is extremely unconstitutional, is that the hill you want to die on? By "die" I mean going to court when it is proven a MG and being in prison for how ever long the king sees fit. I could see handing it over if they in turn gave me my hard earned money back but handing it over and losing that money is going to be cheaper than court..

Reactions: 338dude
And if you ain’t got it, it becomes “who did you sell it to?”

Are you really stupid enough to think if you tell the ATF you don’t have it they’ll tuck tail and leave?
You act like any person with two brain cells to rub together would actually have a conversations with these clowns.

I'm not required to keep records of that information, nor answer that question when asked.

As of this afternoon, the burden of proof was still on law enforcement/prosecutors in criminal proceedings. It's not up to me to incriminate myself to make their case for them. I think I learned that in my first hour of law school.

You have to understand who you are dealing with. These "agents" have already proven they are not on our side by working for the agency that enforces illegitimate procedures such as we are discussing. Has the FRT-15 been ruled a MG by a court of law?

If you don't know where your FRT-15 is or it fell out of the boat during a tragic accident, you have now lied to a fed officer.

In the end, as much as it sucks and is extremely unconstitutional, is that the hill you want to die on? By "die" I mean going to court when it is proven a MG and being in prison for how ever long the king sees fit. I could see handing it over if they in turn gave me my hard earned money back but handing it over and losing that money is going to be cheaper than court..
Are you telling me that you're seriously considering engaging in conversation if the ATF comes knocking? If so that's incredibly frightening.

It's not about "lying," it's about them having the burden of proof. They can ask questions all day. Doesn't mean they will get an answer. If you don't answer, you aren't lying. That's the ONLY way to deal with this situation, and law enforcement in general. People need to learn how to "shut the fuck up" when law enforcement and the three-letter agencies show up. IT'S FOR THEM TO PROVE!

I'll leave you with this:

Last edited:
I'm going to say I sold mine to a cunt on the hide named Wade
This man has me on ignore and takes little pot shots like this at me constantly. He doesn’t even have the balls to tag me when he does.

Edited to as not go full retard as @MK20 put it. 😂 Don’t want to scare the children.

Last edited:
I have balls.
Do you want me to tag you with them ?
It sounds like you do.
*this ticket good for one free teabagging to be sprawled on your face at your convenience*

Feel better now ?
Not when you put it like that. :ROFLMAO:

You act like any person with two brain cells to rub together would actually have a conversations with these clowns.

I'm not required to keep records of that information, nor answer that question when asked.

As of this afternoon, the burden of proof was still on law enforcement/prosecutors in criminal proceedings. It's not up to me to incriminate myself to make their case for them. I think I learned that in my first hour of law school.

Are you telling me that you're seriously considering engaging in conversation if the ATF comes knocking? If so that's incredibly frightening.

It's not about "lying," it's about them having the burden of proof. They can ask questions all day. Doesn't mean they will get an answer. If you don't answer, you aren't lying. That's the ONLY way to deal with this situation, and law enforcement in general. People need to learn how to "shut the fuck up" when law enforcement and the three-letter agencies show up. IT'S FOR THEM TO PROVE!

That video is legion thanks for sharing. A good reminder on the constitutional protections/natural rights afforded to all of us but easy to forget when dealing with gov. Thanks!

Lol. I did.
What kind of person puts someone on ignore months ago because they can’t handle hearing someone else’s reasoning and then continuously takes pot shots at them Like this asshole does? I know the type. Someone that got pushed around as kid and became a cop to get back at the world. Someone that doesn’t have the capability or capacity to express himself in debate and feels inferior as a result.

Lol. I did.
What kind of person puts someone on ignore months ago because they can’t handle hearing someone else’s reasoning and then continuously takes pot shots at them Like this asshole does? I know who. Someone that got pushed around as kid and became a cop to get back at the world.
And a lowly two star general at that...

Are you telling me that you're seriously considering engaging in conversation if the ATF comes knocking? <!snipadeedoodahday>
If you answer the door these days, I strongly suggest a locked and loaded pistol to be in your hand.
And you had best be willing to use it.
PERIOD (didja see it?).
Zero fear.
You are on a gurney with incoming gunfire, or on a gurney with outgoing gunfire, which shall it be ?

No I'm not saying talk to them but there may come a time that no choice is given. A trigger that I knew over a year ago would not last, isn't worth throwing my life away for a no knock at 3am with my family inside. These are no different than the mail order rdias you could get from the ad in shotgun news years ago, same thing is happening now to those who bought them. Once they get one of the many corrupt judges to agree it's a MG, fat lady has sung.

The Trump raid is just a small example of how evil it has become, even with the millions he has, he can't beat the king.

That now brings up the "give an inch" theory, we give up feet every day. The country is too far gone, no turning back now.

Reactions: Bender
No I'm not saying talk to them but there may come a time that no choice is given. A trigger that I knew over a year ago would not last, isn't worth throwing my life away for a no knock at 3am with my family inside. These are no different than the mail order rdias you could get from the ad in shotgun news years ago, same thing is happening now to those who bought them. Once they get one of the many corrupt judges to agree it's a MG, fat lady has sung.

The Trump raid is just a small example of how evil it has become, even with the millions he has, he can't beat the king.

That now brings up the "give an inch" theory, we give up feet every day. The country is too far gone, no turning back now.
I'm not even saying to keep and flaunt the trigger. That's not my point. Maybe they found out you bought one some time ago, but you subsequently sold it off or destroyed it. I'm still not telling them.

A choice is always there. You can never be forced to answer any questions. I'm not saying a search warrant won't happen, but when you don't have, or they don't find the trigger, and you shut the fuck up and didn't tell them anything stupid like a smart individual, then what?

Luckily it's up to a jury in the end, not a "corrupt judge."

Reactions: Bender and 346ci
If you destroyed it, you better have evidence of the destruction.

If you sold it, you better have documentation of that transaction. Get finger prints, and a blood and stool sample from the purchaser- just to be sure.

And, if you lost it in a boating accident, you better have an insurance claim along with coordinates of the wreck at the bottom of a lake.

The ATF agents aren't going to just say "These aren't the droids we're looking for. Move along. Move along."

So they can't grab the whole gun, just bits a pieces at a time.
1661526984058.png

Bayonet lug.

And this thing, it makes the bolt go forward.🤣
iu

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AMGtuned

If you sold it, you better have documentation of that transaction. Get finger prints, and a blood and stool sample from the purchaser- just to be sure.

And, if you lost it in a boating accident, you better have an insurance claim along with coordinates of the wreck at the bottom of a lake.

The ATF agents aren't going to just say "These aren't the droids we're looking for. Move along. Move along."
So your belief is that when/if the ATF brings a case against you, say for "possession of a machine gun," and no "machine gun" is found, the burden is on THE ACCUSED to prove they aren't in possession? Why would I have to provide anything showing that I destroyed it, sold it, or shoved it up @wade2big's ass? FRT were not registered items at any time, nor are they a firearm, therefore no records needed to be kept at any time.

If the ATF believes you committed some crime, such as being in possession of a machine gun, THE BURDEN IS ON THE PROSECUTION TO PROVE SUCH.

Say what you will about the current system, but imagine what a fucked up justice system we would have if the burden of innocence was on the accused.

Last edited:
So your belief is that when/if the ATF brings a case against you, say for "possession of a machine gun," and no "machine gun" is found, the burden is on THE ACCUSED to prove they aren't in possession? Why would I have to provide anything showing that I destroyed it, sold it, or shoved it up @wade2big's ass? FRT were not registered items at any time, nor are they a firearm, therefore no records needed to be kept at any time.

If the ATF believes you committed some crime, such as being in possession of a machine gun, THE BURDEN IS ON THE PROSECUTION TO PROVE SUCH.

Say what you will about the current system, but imagine what a fucked up justice system we would have if the burden of innocence was on the accused.
No, my point is that if they show up, they appear not to be showing up with search warrants. Give them the “fuck off treatment” and they will be back with a search warrant. They aren't buying your line, and they’re not just going away. And when they show up again, they probably won’t be in the same deferential mood as described in the video above. ATF caps are reversible. On the inside they say “FAFO.”

It seems they are going after individuals now, just watch your back, cross the wrong atf agent and you’ll spend the next few years in court. Personally I doubt they will be able to get convictions

The system is the punishment.

Learning disability.

Reactions: SniperBro
Tell that to those imprisoned for the J6 bullshit.

Also, tell your mom to start limiting your internet time.

Luckily it's up to a jury in the end, not a "corrupt judge."

Not today. That judge can and will prevent juries from seeing evidence or constitutional arguments. Judge can also decide to do a default guilty verdict and jury simply decides punishment based on select information you aren't allowed to refute. It's been continually happening in trials this year. Courts are broken, due process is practically gone.

The atf showed up to his clients home for a rare breed trigger he bought on gun broker with copies of the emails exchanged from gun broker in hand. It seems they are going after individuals now, just watch your back, cross the wrong atf agent and you’ll spend the next few years in court. Personally I doubt they will be able to get convictions(contrary to popular believe the atf loses in court more often than it wins on issues such as these involving their interpretations on laws) but they can cost you a fortune doing it.

They are also looking for some sort of a sear disconnect that can be dropped in as needed. They came to small town America and the guy let them search, he didn't even own an ar15 but had given the part away to another individual.

No, my point is that if they show up, they appear not to be showing up with search warrants. Give them the “fuck off treatment” and they will be back with a search warrant. They aren't buying your line, and they’re not just going away.
Good for them...They aren't going to find me in possession of one either way. And when that happens I'm not sure what good "not going away" would do the ATF...Just because I purchased one at one point in time that means I have possession unless I prove otherwise? Give me a break.

You have detailed the journey to becoming a typical Canadian. So many US citizens are actually pussies masquerading as supporters of freedom. The actual supporters of freedom don’t do most of their talking online.

The only people that love infringement of rights more than the NRA are gun-tubers- and their sponsors. Fuck, they’re making hay right now…

Reactions: Bender
You poors need to afford full auto.
Wait......a government registered, and insanely overpriced one??

Isn't that what this thread is about, kind of? 😳 🤔

If a semi auto trigger gets them this would up; what happens when they realize that there ARE still thousands of the real thing, and they already have the list?

Those folks will not get nice visits, as the stasi will know there is already superior firepower on the other side of the door.

Gov playing with our rights and possessions, is not going to end well, for either side.

Reactions: deersniper