• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Raven Euro Carbon fiber stocks

LOP 12.5 min. i'm 6' with a pretty big wingspan and run at 13" max. 13.77" min is massive
fore end parallel to barrel
fore end being actual arca width or slightly wider. would look pertty ugly if the arca rail was wider than the forend
angled bag rider section. just a slight angle is all that's needed. i actually like the butt end of this as is though. i'd probably opt to lower the rear versus raise the front of the bag rider section to get it more in line with bottom of grip
side rails are ugly

the integrated pic is nice if you're just gonna run a short arca rail like the original LRH. not sure how the mounting/integration works with afull length arca rail

Hi guys,

Just a small drop of pics here - plastic version of our WIP for Rem 700 footprint stock.

Our designer just returned from IWA Outdoor fair in Nuremberg and added some final bits - and we're moving on with this project.

Don't mind the sharp edges - they are for 3D scan and modelling, we'll sure make it more soft and smooth.

What do you think about it?
IMG-4522_res.jpg

IMG-4524_res.jpg

Reactions: santee116
i'd prefer the forend be parallel to the barrel to better serve as a crossover NRL Hunter and actual hunting stock

adjustable cheek rest? or maybe raise it up a little. think McMillan Game Warden 2 or the Manners new PGH or whatever it's names non adjustable LRH. we have a lot of M24/MTU carbon barrels and 56mm scopes set in 1.25-1.35" rings

M5 inlet for Hawkins Hunter/M5 Oberndorf bottom metal

but aside from that. a pic rail on the spigot area and an optional attachable arca on the rest, that doesnt stick out past the stock

looks like a winner to me

very interested to see these take shape and make their way over here for testing

Reactions: gnochi
i'd prefer the forend be parallel to the barrel to better serve as a crossover NRL Hunter and actual hunting stock

We really thought about that. Still, we decided to make a sort of angled forend because the original design of the rifle was intended for long range hunting and shooting, more of a hunting stock. Also this kind of forend will be working fine with any action length without the need to make exact measurements of magazine position or trigger guard position. However, our designer said that he'll keep in mind the idea of a crossover.

adjustable cheek rest? or maybe raise it up a little. think McMillan Game Warden 2 or the Manners new PGH or whatever it's names non adjustable LRH. we have a lot of M24/MTU carbon barrels and 56mm scopes set in 1.25-1.35" rings
Yes, we'll make this stock with adjustable cheek. It was not depicted on this model, but the original design was with it. After the scan we'll add it.
Also we think about offering two mechanisms - button operated or with Allen key to tighten and lock the cheek in position.
LOP can be adjusted too with spacers. Adjustable butt pad will be also available as an option to allow vertical adjustments.

M5 inlet for Hawkins Hunter/M5 Oberndorf bottom metal

Yes, Badger M5 inlet as a default option. If I remember correct, it's compatible with Hawkins, am I right?

but aside from that. a pic rail on the spigot area and an optional attachable arca on the rest, that doesnt stick out past the stock

There will be a Picatinny rail in front section, QD cups integrated too. As for ARCA - no problems, it can be done and offered as an option too.

We decided to ditch ambidextrous version and favour pure RH for best grip and comfort. There won't be a problem to make an LH version of this stock by reversing the design or mirroring it.

Guys, we really appreciate your comments and thoughts, they help us to develop a great stock with features that are really requied. And we are really looking forward to present it to you in carbon fiber.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: b6graham
Kept you waiting, huh?
A small update of this project. The model is finished, so now some polishing, final thoughts - and we roll on into metal to proceed with the project.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

The stock seems to be short, but that's done on purpose - LOP can be adjusted by spacers, thick recoil pad - or by installation of our adjustable mechanisms. The cheek is adjustable too.

5.jpg6.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Balor and Bakwa
Saturday Special, fresh drop here, guys!

Well, here are some pics of our upcoming Remington stock. It's model plastic made to check the ergonomics, the feel and overall.
Currently no adjustable cheek mechanism installed, but it will be there.

We will go into metal very soon (we'll make the tooling and molds required for start of serial production) - and also will open the book for pre-orders. We'll need some months for the metal and after that we'll begin serial production, pre-orders first. All information about time, prices, options, everything - in a separate post.

So...what do you think? ;)

IMG_5771-01.jpeg
IMG_5775-01.jpeg
IMG_5776-02.jpeg
IMG_5781-01.jpeg
IMG_5778-01.jpeg

still hoping to see the forend parallel to the barrel
curious what the grip to trigger distance is. looks a little long to me
minor detail, but the bolt handle cutout will need to be much larger to accommodate the variety of R700 clones

Another fresh model available for purchase - MT-32 for Tikka T3x CTR.

Adjustable cheek, PillarBlock system, CTR footprint DBM, factory or aftermarket, factory contours or prefit barrels - we think it's a nice stock for a custom build or for a swap for a nice hunting rifle.

MT-32_01_res.jpg
MT-32_02_res.jpg
MT-32_03_res.jpg
MT-32_04_res.jpg
MT-32_05_res.jpg
MT-32_06_res.jpg

Reactions: Balor
It's a fine Friday - and some quick pics of a new model.

Sorry for quality, quick snap of a test assembly of a new model - carbon fiber stock for Blaser R8 - and a new platform that can be adjusted to almost any action.

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-13 at 16.16.38 (5).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-13 at 16.16.38 (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-13 at 16.16.38 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: mrtoyz
would love to see a ultralight version for rem700 clones done.
your guys take on the Gunwerk clymer stock perhaps??
I'm running a Paradigm carbon stock on my sheep rifle with a base weight of 16oz but unfortunately they stopped selling their stocks to the public and just use them on their custom builds now.
This stock is completely hallow
The things id change with the paradigm stock is a negative comb, narrower forend with a recessed area at the end for a pic rail and a little slimmer grip.
IMG_3529.jpg

438188EA-1B78-473C-AE82-63C8BE4B5764.jpeg

Aluminum pillars that came with the stock. I just JB welded them in
82C1A229-36DD-454F-874B-37369022197A.jpeg

698BE479-CD38-48A7-B21C-4C7D4EBE7158.jpeg

Reactions: Balor
Looks good! What is the weight of that stock?

Currently it's around 1.7kg (60 oz) with metal system, but we will work to make it lighter. It's a cooperation between our company - carbon - and Akila - the metal chassis. Also the pistol grip will be carbon fiber too, not printed - we were in a hurry to present it at the fair.

Very interesting, did Raven Euro make this stock https://fanzoj.com/collection/bolt-action-rifles/fanzoj-ti-3-carbon/
The level of precision looks to be very similar.

Thanks! But we don't make the stocks for them. Also you can see some flaws on the pics on the web site, so the stock is not perfect in the way we see it and make it.