• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Razor 4.5-27x56 Butler Creek Covers

RC556

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2020
Louisiana
Hey everyone,

I was looking to get some butler creeks for my new razor but cant find which sizes I need. No local shops have any either.
Does anyone happen to know?

Thanks

@RC556 I would spend a little more and get some nice Aadland covers. They will be much higher quality than the Butler Creek covers and will not break or slip off compared to the Vortex Defender or Butler Creek.

Skip the defenders and butler creek and get the tenebrex. $100 for set but much better build quality and fit.

Skip the defenders and butler creek and get the tenebrex. $100 for set but much better build quality and fit.
I agree with tenebraex, was not sure if they made them for the vortex so I didnt want to comment but its a toss up between tenebraex and Aadland on far as quality and features.

Tenebraex and aadland are very nice and expensive.

Vortex defender caps are marginally more expensive than Butler Creek and better by a mile.

Do yourself a favor, skip BC and go defenders on a budget or spring for the really nice caps.

Reactions: GhostFace
Spends $1600+ on a scope, cheaps out over $50 For the one thing that will protect the most vulnerable part......irony.

Reactions: simpy16
Spends $1600+ on a scope, cheaps out over $50 For the one thing that will protect the most vulnerable part......irony.
Depends on use. Mine sees the inside of the safe, to a padded case to the range and back. No need for expensive lens covers. Now, for a match gun, hunting gun, etc., it might be worth it.