• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 vs. Strike Eagle 5-25x56

BisSilent

Trailer Park Engineer
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2020
I think I could have bought Tungsten alot cheaper to get the extra 1# 5.5oz🤣
20200825_181619.jpg
20200825_182042.jpg
20200825_181956.jpg

There really is no comparison between the two. The Razor has better glass, better/firmer adjustment/clicks and I am sure has better reliability although the Strike Eagle hasn't been out long enough to determine that.

Reactions: BisSilent
The razor is not a bench rest scope. It is made for long range tactical, prs and field matches. The strike eagle is not even in the same class
ya I agree its not in same class! Inside 500 yards though its hard for me to see using a heavier and way more expensive scope was my main point.

As long as it tracks 100 % ya it would be fine

you guys just get out of prison? g2 razors been here for years and the weight is well known. what they are also known for is being basically bomb proof and track 100% spot on.
I agree on the razor I got 2 of them. I was referring to the strike eagle

....and the Razor is just dead sexy....especially with the lime green tacticool camo wrap🤤
20200827_083031.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: RS14
Someone had one for sale on the px awhile back. Thought ad said it was supposed to be for a military contract

Brand recognition. You can spot that baby shit brown from 50 yards away and know instantly what kind of scope it is.
Funny you mention that. My first vehicle was a baby shit brown ford ranger. All my friends called it the do-do brown.

Why-o-Why can we not get a black razor. Tell me that, Vortex.
When I was buying a couple years ago, Eurooptic had a few black Gen 2 Razors in stock. Not sure why they made the run but I've seen a couple. I ended up with the AMG but I'm almost regretting not buying the black Razor for collectors value

• Wow
Reactions: Changed
I must admit that I didn't like the do-do brown color when the 1st gen came out. It has grown on me over the years and I actually prefer it to a black scope.

I own them both and while the Strike Eagle makes it closer than you would think for the price they still aren't in the same ballpark.

Reactions: BisSilent
you guys just get out of prison? g2 razors been here for years and the weight is well known. what they are also known for is being basically bomb proof and track 100% spot on.
This. The Razors a known quantity. Rock solid and upper tier with only one major weakness: she’s heavy.

I find it interesting that people are complaining about weight while adding lead to rifle stock and chassis systems is now popular.

I say this constantly. It's actually funny.

OP glad you learned this but it's really only new info to you as most everyone on this site knows about the Razor II weight.

I say this constantly. It's actually funny.

OP glad you learned this but it's really only new info to you as most everyone on this site knows about the Razor II weight.
NO SHIT...Sherlock Holmes!!!! It's a thing called a joke🤣😂