• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Razor HD Gen III 1-10 In Stock Anywhere?

idkwhativebeentold

Private
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2012
Lakeland, FL
I fell for the OpticsPlanet in stock trick, it was my first time giving them a try, since I got the best price from them,
but now they are saying it won't ship until the 18th after I paid them. That would have been fine, but on researching them further, I'm seeing they blow their estimated ship by dates constantly. Looking around I'm seeing back order times of 6 months on some sites. This concerns me, as now that I'm informed about OP, they very well may keep my money and keep pushing that date.

I'm glad to cancel, but only if there are any vendors who are in stock or can ship reasonably fast.

I've had one ordered from vortex since may. Planning on waiting a bit with covid etc...

Euro Optic apparently has them, maybe even on amazon

I just checked EuroOptic. They have an availabilty disclaimer, but you can add the MOA version to your cart. The MRAD version is a backorder.

Looks like availability in general is limited. I'm going to wait until August 18 and see if it ships.
I had ordered the MRAD version. Hopefully they don't give the run around. I don't mind waiting, I just hope for an honest expected ship date.

Thanks for the suggestions folks. OP Tactical is out of stock. EuroOptic answered right away and have them. Can't get the mount I want there but it'll be somewhere. Thanks again!

If you can wait, Scott at Liberty Optics will make you an excellent deal on one.

Thanks for this post. I was wondering if anyone had seen one these in the wild. Been looking at one for my Scar 17S.

What are your thoughts on the eye relief while running and gunning with it?
I’m guessing you mean the flexibility of the eye box and the need to be centered as opposed to the distance from the ocular.

At 1x it’s as flexible as they come I think. If you’re shouldering well you should get a very fast sight picture. Bit off center and you will still get on target.

It isn’t flexible like a floating red dot so I think the red dot will still win in the strange positions category, but it’s pretty damn good.

I’m guessing you mean the flexibility of the eye box and the need to be centered as opposed to the distance from the ocular.

At 1x it’s as flexible as they come I think. If you’re shouldering well you should get a very fast sight picture. Bit off center and you will still get on target.

It isn’t flexible like a floating red dot so I think the red dot will still win in the strange positions category, but it’s pretty damn good.
Yes. That is what I meant. I have a Leupold Firedot 1.25-4 on my Larue and it is almost as fast as my T2 setup.

The website said only the MOA was in stock. LMK if that is not true.

It was MOA, that's all they have right now.
For a rifle like this I don't mind, it's calibrated to M855, which I use regularly.
A few of my other rifles have mils, but I don't mind owning both, and I understand both.
I'm not going to be doing any kind of precision or competition shooting, or communicating with spotters or other shooters in that regard. This rifle is strictly personal defense and training, so I went with MOA
and already have it in hand. They ship quick over at EuroOptic.com.

Yes. That is what I meant. I have a Leupold Firedot 1.25-4 on my Larue and it is almost as fast as my T2 setup.

I haven't mounted yet, but the eye relief and eye box at 1x are the best I've ever experienced.
The throw is excellent, the illumination is exactly as advertised.
I can't wait to shoot on it. It gets pretty darn tight approaching max mag,
which I suppose is to be expected, and from the research I've done it's tight like that on most of the comparable optics from other companies.

Well, I’m going to be posting my MRAD Gen 3 up in the PX in the next week or so if anyone is trying to bypass the wait.

We have a display Vortex Razor Gen III 1-10 in MOA in a Scalarwork Leap 1.57" for $2,150 ready to go :)

Vortex Gen III 1-10 Scalarworks.jpg

We are out of stock on 34mm any height right now, we have some more 30's on the way :)

It's like the ammo shortage with 1.93" mounts right now haha.
Was able to get one from a member here, man that was lucky.
I never had to mount an LPVO on an AR before, always used an Aimpoint PRO. I can see
why people use the 1.93", you really have to dig your face down into the stock to get a good eye box with a shorter mount.

It's like the ammo shortage with 1.93" mounts right now haha.
Was able to get one from a member here, man that was lucky.
I never had to mount an LPVO on an AR before, always used an Aimpoint PRO. I can see
why people use the 1.93", you really have to dig your face down into the stock to get a good eye box with a shorter mount.
This. I put a Unity mount to attach my Aimpoint to my Noveske and really like it.