• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RBG dead

Just broke. Doubt there's time for them to fill the slot...

Reactions: lash
Just starting to pop on newsfeeds and websites.

8293AAE7-10D9-4DCA-B7E2-95662705A33F.png

Watching Fox News now and they are confirming her passing.

Trump should have a nominee ready to go, at least I’d think he would.

If he does nominate someone, appx how soon can confirmation hearings begin and is it conceivable we get a new justice before Jan?

They probably won’t let him appoint this close to the election.

Who wouldn’t and why not? Are there constitutional or legal restrictions?

Not arguing, just asking...

Edit: just read some article on Yahoo where McConnell was asked about filling a vacancy in Feb and he responded “if there is a seat open we would fill it this year”

If that was truly her dying wish she died an angry, vapid cunt. She could have said something beautiful or substantive, instead it was a shot at DJT and conservatives.

It truly shows just how low on the human morality scale these parasites will go to in order to achieve a full stranglehold on power. Disgusting...

Who wouldn’t and why not? Are there constitutional or legal restrictions?

Not arguing, just asking...

Precisely what the Repubs did to Obama when replacing Scalia. He would have inserted a Regressive, but they tied him up for 6 months and the pick went to Trump / Cavanaugh.

No. Just lots of people who really really don't want Trump picking the replacement.

Tuff fukin shit. I say ram it down their fukin throats.

Ya I think it may get filled and if so, leftists will certainly try to drown us in their ocean of tears.

And we finally had precipitation in Oregon today after drought and fires for months, I initially thought rain but more likely it is liberal tears.
We've had plenty of lightning to go along with those tears in the last 19 hours. RBG arriving in Hell?

Reactions: earthtrekker1775
Rip,

Get another conservative in there asap

Reactions: pfl338
Ya I think it may get filled and if so, leftists will certainly try to drown us in their ocean of tears.

For sure, and I'll be just as happy as I was on election night 2016 watching meltdown videos!!

Precisely what the Repubs did to Obama when replacing Scalia. He would have inserted a Regressive, but they tied him up for 6 months and the pick went to Trump / Cavanaugh.

Not directly comparable as the Dems didn’t hold the senate at the time. Republicans hold the Senate now until the beginning of the next term so in theory, a justice can be confirmed but in reality timing is really tight.

Lmk if I’m misinterpreting what you’re saying.

IF Trump/McConnell is able to get a replacement in that is a solid 2a justice, there are 10 cases now and likely 3 or 4 more in the wings (9th circuit cases, bless you Saint Benitez) that will now be heard!

IF Trump/McConnell is able to get a replacement in that is a solid 2a justice, there are 10 cases now and likely 3 or 4 more in the wings (9th circuit cases, bless you Saint Benitez) that will now be heard!

Id nominate Saint Benitez.

• Love
Reactions: Soulezoo
IF the Democrats filibuster, it will be hell if they try and eliminate it after the election. Played right could be a win-win

IF the Democrats filibuster, it will be hell if they try and eliminate it after the election. Played right could be a win-win
They can't filibuster. That's that whole "nuclear option" that Harry Reid started to thwart Republicans when it was Sotomayor and the dyke. Now it's coming back to bite them in the ass.

Biden rule, which isn't really a rule, claims a LAME DUCK president should not pick a justice but his successor should.

The voters should choose.

But....

Trump is not a lame duck.

He can still win another term, why shouldn't he just work on? Plenty of time until Jan, 20.

Any way you look at it it's going to be a shit show.

Has Romney come out yet and said the pick should be held until after the election.

RGB will likely have to spend eternity in hell sucking off Bill Clinton once he gets there.
Punishment for both of them.

Reactions: Maxwell
Tell us how (fill in the blank the name of whoever Trump appoints)____________________ sexually assaulted you back in college.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Yeah, talk about a perfect storm! WTF next? Chicoms attack Taiwan and Guam? Iran gets so pissed at UAE and other arab nations for recognizing Israel that they decide to go ballistic? Oh well, just glad I followed AJ's advice months ago and bought more ammo.

Reactions: TACC
The timer says this is the real RBG thread but the runner up is getting the meme’s :)