• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RCBS 3 way cutter

Re: RCBS 3 way cutter

I have the Forster, not the RCBS. It does the same thing. Mine does the 3 steps very efficiently and gives a much better chamfer then you will get by running a chamfering tool inside it by hand. It saves me a lot of time. However, I do see a Giraud in the future. Until then, the 3-in-1 will get a ton of use. Give it a shot.

Josh

I've used mine for 220 Swift, 22-250, and 308. It works great. I wish I had gotten one a long time ago.

Great tool. If the trimmer would somehow clean the primer pocket at the same time, it would be perfect.

I have used them for years. The work exceptionally well. They help to speed up an already slow and tedious process. Take you time and set them up properly, and the results will be exactly as advertised. I have them in every rifle caliber that I own.

I have the RCBS powered trimmer with the 3 way heads. Works great. Runs a little faster than the hand crank and a lot less tedious. Beats trimming for length then chamfering. Even on the hand cranked trimmer it would eliminate hand chamfering and handling brass more often.

I run the RCBS 3 way cutter in 5.56, .308, 6.5 and .338LM on my Hornady Prep Center. Works well.

RCBSTrimPro3-WayCutter22CaliberL-1.jpg

The RCBS 3 way cutter is a bitch to get set up, but once it is, it works great.

I recommend getting a separate cutting head for each pilot size you plan on using. As said, it's a bitch to setup but after that it's well worth it.