• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment RCBS stuff for sale

tomcatmv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Central Texas
I have an RCBS rock chucker press, powder measure, scale case trimmer and a couple other parts (no dies) if anyone is interested. Would like to sell or trade for a Heritage .22/.22 mag bird's head in the 3.75 " barrel.

Rules say you need a price in post. That was mostly why I asked, but part of me was wondering if you were going to sell for dirt cheap 😉

If you want to break it up, I may be interested in the scale, if its the old school traditional style

Rules say you need a price in post. That was mostly why I asked, but part of me was wondering if you were going to sell for dirt cheap 😉
Sorry, didn't know the rules. As far as price, I inherited the press and case trimmer and the other stuff I bought about ten years ago when I was into shooting 45-70. I guess I should do some research and see what I should realistically ask. I did have some dies for 45-70 but gave them to a friend along with the Gibb's rifle I sold him.

Reactions: SDBguy95