• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear RDR gear? Need feedback please

Simonsza1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
Anyone else deal with rdr gear? I ordered a safariland holster from them and it’s taking forever and now I can’t get a reply to an email to find out what’s up. Just wondering if this is normal for them and just need to be patient or what. Thanks

You should probably define “taking forever”.

Also, is it a quick ship holster, or are they wrapping it for you?

Thanks for asking. It is a wrapped, I wasn’t expecting it to be super fast. I think I’m at 3 months give or take. It’s more that I can’t get a response to a very kind and simple email just asking for an update.

They are kinda slow, that for sure. Wrapping looked good but mine is already starting to lift up on the edges. I just attempted to reglue it back down.

Edit: I will say that my direct ordered wrap through Safariland is holding up a lot better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simonsza1
Thing is I’m a patient mutha fucka. I just like customer service and if a write an email and a Facebook message cause it appears they are active on there then I just want a response. Even had to use the wife’s fb cause I don’t have the crap. A response that said you may get it in November and I would say thanks see it then.

No dog in this fight but most times not all the time the social media person doesn’t deal with CS unless the company big wig handles the social media accounts themselves.

No dog in this fight but most times not all the time the social media person doesn’t deal with CS unless the company big wig handles the social media accounts themselves.
Ya that’s just a lame excuse if your a company. If you run a business and can’t reply to an email then your just a complete shitty business owner. I’m not totally dogging on them cause the wait time on the website is similar to where I’m at but the shit customer service is shitty.

Reactions: 021411
I had a USP9 IWB holster from them. IG was the only way to get ahold of them/him.

The quality was on par with the pay and I was happy with It while i owned it.

The wait time was long

Almost a year and multiple phone calls to the owner to get one I ordered from them. Between that and there constant copying of other peoples products. They won’t get my money again.

Almost a year and multiple phone calls to the owner to get one I ordered from them. Between that and there constant copying of other peoples products. They won’t get my money again.
Shit that is not what I wanted to hear. Where did you even find a phone number?

Wanted to update thread. Received my holster last week. Ended up right at the window of stated wait time. I never did get any replies to any of my attempts to contact. Then out of the blue received a sorry for no reply email stating it was about to ship. They did do a kick ass job. The wrap looks great and the fit for pistol, light and red dot is spot on! Thanks guys for your time.

Hi. I got my order but one item was missing. I've contacted them through their website and through email. No response. The phone number spot on their site is blank. Can I please have that number?

I'm never buying anything from them ever again.

Just an fyi I don’t think the contact info I received from rs14 did a dam thing to get any info from rdr. Don’t remember for sure though.

Reactions: NewType1
Just an fyi I don’t think the contact info I received from rs14 did a dam thing to get any info from rdr. Don’t remember for sure though.

Willing to try anything. I think the missing item was only $15 but its just pissing me off that they haven't responded at all in two weeks.

Well I will say when I received my holster it was done exceptionally well and has been working great. Hopefully your end result will be what you expect. To bad rdr doesn’t have better customer service cause it sure seems like the finished quality is fantastic.