• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RDS for PS90?

101stinfantry

Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    AR
    Right now my PS 90 has a Trijicon MRO on it, but I'm thinking of taking it off and putting it on a transferable M11/9. Should I just get another MRO, or leave the MRO where it is, and get something different for the M11/9? Speaking of RDS' does anyone know where the Holosun stuff is made?

China. Almost everything is made in china

Aimpoint made in Sweeden, Trijicon Made in the US, Eotech made in the US. Mepro made is Israel.

There a few others but its hard to beat an Aimpoint Pro for $400.

P90 actually shoot super flat and its easy to bang steel out to 200 yards. May want something with a bit of magnification or at the very least, a small 2 moa dot.

I figured with a stupid name like Holosun. Maybe I'll get an RMR for it, I have toyed with the idea of one of the smaller ACOGs too.

RMR kinda suck on anything but a pistol for a primary sight.

Get aimpoint micro or pro.

I’ve got a MRO on a TROS lowered mount on my PS90.
    Cheek weld is perfect and as mentioned has a 2.0 moa dot.
    Light, 80,000 hrs battery life and a bit larger objective at 25mm makes a nice package.

Attachments

• 907A6FC2-1547-42EE-AE3C-BA5A1F8DC15F.jpeg
      907A6FC2-1547-42EE-AE3C-BA5A1F8DC15F.jpeg
      1.1 MB · Views: 37
    Reactions: Firedude
    Light, 80,000 hrs battery life and a bit larger objective at 25mm makes a nice package.
    I agree. The MRO makes a great package with the PS90 based on it’s features, reliability, etc.

Problem is the mro is a flawed optic. I used to run 5 of them...went back to aimpoint due to issues. Blue tint, shitty glass clarity, magnification/severe paralax, low battery life and damage prone battery connections.

For the same money the AP Pro smokes it in every category but weight, which is pretty irrelevent. 4 oz is nothing.

Last edited:

That's exactly how mine is set up right now. Guess, I'll just leave it as is, and look for something for the M11/9.

I had TROS hack my barrel when I SBR'd it back in 2008. Glad he made a better mount forbetter optics which is really the worse part about the Ps90....that and the giggle switch doesn't work without a SOT.