• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Re: Gun raffle winner Marlin XL7 30.06

Re: Gun raffle winner Marlin XL7 30.06

Can hardly believe that a Marlin bolt shot that good!!! Very suprised and what a win.

winchester superX 180gr's that i bought from walmart, haha.. I hand load for my 300wm and 223rem, so needless to say I myself was quite impressed!!

I think Marlin is doing a great job now. Thanks for posting some great shooting.

Nothing wrong with Marlin - My 17HMR shoots .250" @ 100yrds all day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sr-WiNdTeCh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing wrong with Marlin - My 17HMR<span style="color: #006600"> shoots .250" @ 100yrds all day.</span> </div></div>
Welcome to the Hide, with statements like that you really must show us some of your groups.
SScott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sunnyside Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sr-WiNdTeCh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing wrong with Marlin - My 17HMR<span style="color: #006600"> shoots .250" @ 100yrds all day.</span> </div></div>
Welcome to the Hide, with statements like that you really must show us some of your groups.
SScott </div></div>

I'd like to handload some odd 6 rounds for this and see what it can do, but yes i'd also be interested in seeing those groups!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sunnyside Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sr-WiNdTeCh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing wrong with Marlin - My 17HMR<span style="color: #006600"> shoots .250" @ 100yrds all day.</span> </div></div>
SScott</div></div>

I would have to agree with this that proof with facts are a requirement.

Aron-

Heck if the sporter barrel shoots that good, I might just have to pick up there new heavy barrel model now.....

Very nice. Especially for Walmart ammo

Honestely, to tell you the truth I didnt think that Marlin was capable of this, especially with the ammo i was using.. reason why was i saw a couple different articles on this very same gun, and the groups werent half as good, with hand-loads, so my first three shots, i figured I was just getting lucky, so i placed the forth one only to put it in the middle of the other three.. needless to say this gun probably will not be touched after this, just another gun to the safe, a couple years down the road I'll have a nice rifle for my son