• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re line a #4 rolling block

mzvarner

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2013
Spokane, WA
Having a hard time finding someone to reline a barrel. Any leads? Im up in WA.

Rifle in question is a #4 takedown model

Thanks!

Sorry I have been away from that scene for too long. You might search out the BP Silhouette crowd, Maybe on the Shilo forum or the cast bullet forum.

I used to be in tacoma, spanaway area. I don't know if there is a gunsmith at bullseye in tacoma still. There was one a couple years ago that would do it. I'd check bullseye.
I know a Smith in MN that can do it with Apex Precision if you want to send it out.

Reactions: oldrifleman
You might try Mike Bassett, he took over Dave Crossno's business when he died. Now known as Crossno Gun Service phone # (405) 396-8786.

You might try Mike Bassett, he took over Dave Crossno's business when he died. Now known as Crossno Gun Service phone # (405) 396-8786.
That shows how out if it I have been, I didn’t know Dave had died, very sorry to hear this!

I ended up just keeping mine as is. pitted to hell, but it still shoots straight. Have you tried to fire it?

I was going to recommend Randy Redman above .

You might email as the website says he's not taking new work currently due to backlog and prefers email to a phone call.