• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

READE RANGE "FALL" SNIPER CHALLENGE RESULTS

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
To all :

I must first thank our sponsor, RW Snyder Guns & Gunsmithing for the four certs, Thank you !!!!!

The weather was over cast and we had a sprinkle , but no rain, wind yes. A small group for this match, but everyone had a great time, Short and sweet. Ten stages on sat. and eight on sunday. This was the closest out come so far, One point from first to second place.

OK the results:

1. Adam Whitecotton 714
2. Doug Dearinger 713
3. Tom Pooley 693
4. Shane Graziosi 652
5. Mike Heriot 574

6. Zach Purvis 566
7. Walt Axtell 511
8. Mike Skiba 449
9. Kurt Poeppelman 358
10. Kevin Johnston 350
11. James Rowe 280
12, Dennis Ahel, Shot 114 first day, Did not shoot second day health issue, We hope he is OK, and comes back.

If you took pictures please post, and your comments.

miker

Re: READE RANGE "FALL" SNIPER CHALLENGE RESULTS

Good shooting everyone! Especially Adam. Tough match but a lot of fun. Been a while on shooting movers. That's good stuff.

Take care

Doug

Miker,
Thanks again for a great match. You go above and beyond to make it challenging and fun. Thanks also to all shooters who participated, it was a great group of guys, and to the club and sponsors for keeping this event going.
Mike

Excellent match Miker! Congratulations Adam on the win and good shooting everyone! I really had a blast this time, and thank you goes to everyone who came out for keeping it competitive and still having a good time! It was good to be back with a bunch of Jarheads again this match, glad to see the old faces, and it was good to shoot with all you guys from Ohio!!! I hope you guys can make it back for the Spring Match!

I have the pics uploaded to a zipfile, but can't figure out how to get them on here. If you can do it send me your email and I'll foward them to you. Otherwise someone give me a heads up on how to post them please! I don't have photo bucket or anything.

Thank you!

Graz!

Congrats to Adam, nice shooting! Nice shooting everyone in the top 5... looks like a small match, wish I could have made it.

Looking forward to pictures and the spring match.

It was another great match at Reade Range. A big thank you goes out to Miker and the Reade Range members who keep this match going.

There was such a outstanding group of guys this weekend!! It was just as much fun in the pits as it was shooting. Everyone worked hard together and kept things rolling very smoothly.

Congrats to Adam for great shooting on day two for the come from behind win. and to Doug, the sleeper cell, for coming out of know where to grab second....nice job guys!!!

Here are a few pics, 1st through 5th place.
pic5_zps12c1e106.jpg

pic4_zps993a8748.jpg

pic3_zps2c45ea38.jpg

pic2_zps26a48392.jpg

pic1_zps0ee19025.jpg

pic6_zpse706a13e.jpg

CM

Mike, Thanks for another fun and challenging match.
It was great shooting with everyone and meeting you guys from Ohio.
Adam