• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

READE RANGE "FUN WEEKEND" Oct.18 & 19. 2014

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
To everyone : Saturday the 18 th , we are going to shoot a CARLOS HATHCOCK style match, shot prone with rules on a B27P LVMPD target at 1000 yds.

After the prone match, we are having a movers clinic of sorts, movers from 200 ,300 , 500, and 600 yds. We'll see how far we get.

Sunday the 19 th, will be a one day sniper / tactical match with 7 to 9 stages, Hope to be done by early afternoon, like the last couple.

You can shoot them all, or just come for just one, So tell you friends, Hope to see more people from the "hide"

Will post more details of rules soon

miker out

Last edited:
miker
What is the round count looking like for both days and cost?

Miker,
I would be interested in shooting both days. How do I sign up and what is the entrance fee?

Miker,
I think I'm in for both days.
Will it be possible to check zero/dope on Friday?
Will most likely be camping again.
Thanks,
David

Yes, Friday is open to zero, I need some practice , because I am shooting the Saturday match also

miker

Miker , Richie I shot in the last sniper match in agust , I'll be there what time ish will you be there Friday I don't wanna get there too early , and any idea about a little night shoot

Right now we're planning on getting there on Friday afternoon for a little zero confirmation and DOPE truing time, and we'll stay through Sunday's match. We'll be bringing a large RV and staying on site.

If anyone wants any steel gongs, targets, plate racks, or any other steel, I expect we can deliver any quantity and save you shipping! Just get in touch with us.

Scott

To all: Saturdays match starts at 9:00 am, be on range by 8:30 for registration

Sundays match starts at 8:00 AM, be on range by 7:30 for safety briefing

start times where posted............

miker

Miker. See you 7:30 on Sunday! Do you have a round count for Sunday as I'm shooting another match on Saturday and want to make sure I have enough ammo made up?
Thanks, Mike