• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

READE RANGE "SPRING" SNIPER CHALLENGE FULL

Re: READE RANGE "SPRING" SNIPER CHALLENGE

Forgot to ask how is that "low T" thing working out for you now that you hit 50?

Mike, It will be like your sore feet after all that running and crawling you will have to do , Remember, I cut all the handles off the hostage dummy,

Am I kidding ???? You'll find out right.

No one on waiting list yet.
almost full

miker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I kidding ???? You'll find out right.</div></div>

I'm smart enough not to test that theory...

Can't make it this year. we have record snow fall in Kodiak. We are all trying to stay warm. Fairbanks -22F last night. I love this freggen place.

To all who tried to get a hold of me :

I've been out of town with the passing of my mother, Will get back to everyone soon.

Mike

Really sorry to hear that Mike, our prayers go out to Your Mom, you, and the rest of your family.

Mike

Mr Mike, it you will allow it, JC Steel Targets would like to be a small sponsor by donating some Premium AR500 steel targets to the match/prize table. hit me up when you need them and we will make it happen. Thanks for running a well liked match!

Jake Vibbert
JC Steel Targets
jcsteeltargets.com

To all: The club has a scheduled work day this saturday, If anyone near by wants to help, We can use you.

Thank you

miker

To All : Have two spots opened up, If anyone is intrested

Two weeks away, Hope I am ready

miker

I'll be there with my $30 cot....
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seuss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who's camping at the range? </div></div>

Did I miss the info on T-shirts or are you not doing them this match?

T shirts will be at Aug. match, Still have a open spot!!!!

miker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seuss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who's camping at the range?
Bring some grilling food for Saturday night!</div></div>
I'll be there. tents broke at the moment.... I better bring some duck tape lol

Round count: day one 75. day two 63 total 138

Is this min or max?

I'm looking to sell this powder and primers cheap.... Let me know what you want, and I'll bring it to the match....

All powder is in one pound containers:
IMR 7828 4lbs $10 per pound
IMR 4350 2.5lbs $10 per pound (half pound Free-O if you by the rest)
IMR 4831 2lbs $10 per pound
IMR 700-X 1.5lbs 5$
Winchester W748 1lb $10

Primers:
950 Winchester WLP (Large Pistol for Standard or Magnum Pistol Loads) $20
<span style="text-decoration: line-through">900 CCI 400 Small Rifle $20</span> SOLD

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3295549#Post3295549

PM Me or shoot me an email....
wink.gif

Edited to add: I'll be leaving Reading, PA to head to Reade around 08:30 Friday, so let me know before then
smile.gif

To all: I have had a couple of shooters back out for personal reason, So there are a couple of open spots,

One spot offered to someone who is STRAPPED for cash, So it is free, All I ask is that you PM a thank you to him.

Will be leaving early friday morning for set up, The range will go cold till I am finished, With help, Should not be any longer than 30 to 45 minutes

Thank you all,

Please bring your chamber flags, I will have some for sale $ 2.00

miker

Inbound....see everyone in the morning

Had a great three fun filled days at the match with everyone.

Thanks again Miker for putting on another fun, yet challenging match
wink.gif

Miker - Thank you for putting on another great match. I had a lot of fun, it's great to see everyone again after the winter and the CoF was enjoyable.

To the various sponsors, thank you for the generosity! Prizes are most certainly appreciated.

To the Dave's (P&O) nice shooting, congrats to DaveP for a big win again!

Looking forward to the next one already.

Thanks again Miker for putting on a great match!!! I had alot of fun and it was good to meet new shooters and see all the old buddies again! Congrats to Dave P for blowing the doors off the hinges! Special thanks to Shawn Burkholder at Hawkhillcustom for the hooking up the prize table and putting a new barrel in my hands!!! Can't wait to put it on something man!!! Thank you everyone for the sportsmanship and help/coaching that goes along with shooting with this crowd! Again awesome time!!!