• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

READE RANGE "SPRING" SNIPERS CHALLENGE 2013

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
To all: READE RANGE :SPRING" SNIPERS CHALLENGE

THIS WILL BE A TWO PERSON TEAM MATCH, SHOOTING FOR ONE SCORE !!!!!

DATE : MAY 4 & 5, 2013

STARTING TIME: Be on range by 7:15/ 7:30

SAFETY BRIEFING AT 7:30

MATCH STARTS AT 8:00

ROUND COUNT : 150 rds is adequate

RIFLES: 50 cals are PROHIBITED

COURSE OF FIRE : KNOWN ONLY TO MATCH DIRECTOR

RULES : MUST USE EMPTY CHAMBER FLAGS, ANYONE CAUGHT NOT HAVING ONE WILL NOT FIRE----RANGE RULES

ANYTHING YOU CAN OR WANT TO CARRY

NOT PERMITTED TO RETURN TO YOUR VEHICLE

CAMPING : FREE ON RANGE< TENT OR CAMPERS

NO HOOK UPS

ENTRY FEE : PREREGISTRATION ONLY BY MONEY ORDER< $80,00 PER SHOOTER

SEND TO : Mike Rodich 762 Sizerville Rd. Emporium, Pa. 15834

SPONSOR SHOOTERS : ARE GUARANTEED A SPOT FOR CONTRIBUTING TO PRIZE TABLE

ALL OTHERS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS

First 16 teams

DIRECTIONS ARE ON CLUB WEBSITE : www.readerange.org

FOR MORE INFO : PM ME HERE OR CALL

miker out

Re: READE RANGE "SPRING" SNIPERS CHALLENGE 2013

Is this a shooter Spotter type of match or both will shoot as usual but both scores will be added together for a team score?

Yup, he found a team mate.

Josh and I will be shooting together. A check from me for both of us is inbound tomorrow.

ETA - Also throwing a training certificate on the table.

--Fargo007

Hey Miker,

I'll be bringing a Hart Cert with me, and I'm working on getting a teammate now....

Hugo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fargo007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yup, he found a team mate.

Josh and I will be shooting together. A check from me for both of us is inbound tomorrow.

--Fargo007 </div></div>
Doesnt surprise me at all.
amb_gay1.jpg

I wonder if we'll be seeing more of this..... http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3645744&page=1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fargo007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yup, he found a team mate.

--Fargo007 </div></div>
amb_gay1.jpg

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fargo007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yup, he found a team mate.

--Fargo007 </div></div>
amb_gay1.jpg

</div></div>

Aaron's just jealous, Hugo, don't worry. I bet that if you ask nicely, he'll let you be "big spoon".

Miker,
Is the estimated round count per shooter or per team?
Thanks Evil One.

Mark Gordon from Short Action Customs and I are in.

Mark or I will be contacting you about sponsorship for the prize table as well.

Gonna try to make this one, so I'll start looking for a partner. Been out of the shooting scene for a couple years, so will be nice to start up again.

Psmith and I are in. See y'all there.

going to give it a try, money will be on the way.
(i should tell my partner though)

Mike,

Two (2) money orders in the amount of $160 each have been mailed to you today for two (2) teams.

Team 1 - Mike & Kevin
Team 2 - Tom & Ray

Tom

Payment sent for myself and Mark Gordon.

Mike,
Steve Lyncha and I are sending funds individually for our team.
See you in May.

Sam

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im in, will get you those prize cert's and money for the match. </div></div>

Geesh, this guy is coming ^ I need a facepalm emoticon..

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn straight, I hope you fixed your exploding bullets problem! </div></div>

I hope you actually make it on the score sheet..
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn straight, I hope you fixed your exploding bullets problem! </div></div>

LMFAO, your first beer is on me at dinner Friday night!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seuss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike,
Steve Lyncha and I are sending funds individually for our team.
See you in May.

Sam </div></div>

Yep, funds sent.

Steve.

TO ALL : I've had the just shoot me and get it over with flu for two days, so I'm now just getting back to some of your PM's

SAM I AM : COF not finished, I know you will bring lots of ammo.

Someone on each team should have good glass to spot with.

Will post team this weekend

miker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roboto1138</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am looking for a partner also. I will not win, but I would like to give this course a try. </div></div>

Roboto meet Jonaddis. Jon cant hit the broad side of a barn but he's a decent enough guy. Just dont bend over to pick up brass with him behind you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: miker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TO ALL : I've had the just shoot me and get it over with flu for two days, so I'm now just getting back to some of your PM's

SAM I AM : COF not finished, I know you will bring lots of ammo.

miker</div></div>

$30 worth of batteries for my fan too. Get better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roboto1138</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am looking for a partner also. I will not win, but I would like to give this course a try. </div></div>

Roboto meet Jonaddis. Jon cant hit the broad side of a barn but he's a decent enough guy. Just dont bend over to pick up brass with him behind you. </div></div>

Jonaddis, let me know if you are interested.

Good luck finding a hotel anywhere near Altoona. This is the same weekend as Penn State Graduation and everything is sold out and 3x as expensive as normal. I heard this was a problem last year as well and wondering if there is any reason they match wasnt moved up or back 1 weekend to make travel more reasonable and less expensive for the participants.

Well, haven't had much luck with a couple guys I know locally. Anyone need a partner?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck finding a hotel anywhere near Altoona. This is the same weekend as Penn State Graduation and everything is sold out and 3x as expensive as normal. I heard this was a problem last year as well and wondering if there is any reason they match wasnt moved up or back 1 weekend to make travel more reasonable and less expensive for the participants. </div></div>

Stay on site, you're missing a good time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seuss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck finding a hotel anywhere near Altoona. This is the same weekend as Penn State Graduation and everything is sold out and 3x as expensive as normal. I heard this was a problem last year as well and wondering if there is any reason they match wasnt moved up or back 1 weekend to make travel more reasonable and less expensive for the participants. </div></div>

Stay on site, you're missing a good time. </div></div>

Looks like that may be one of the only options at this point.

I need a partner. Anyone interested in partnering up?

Hello Mike,
Is there room for me and Aaron?
Lance

To all : Am posting teams that are paid as of today.

1] Scharf, Walsh
2] Witek, Miceli
3] Smith,Stimpson
4] Hipp,Gordon
5] Dave & Dave
6] Wissing,Kunz
7] Miller,Lyncha
8] Breeden,Noltey
9] Addis,Resslar

Still have room for a couple more

miker

Hey Miker,

Don't forget about me.... My partner will be sending in his own payment....
wink.gif

Hugo

Thanks Miker, for the team listed as Hipp, That is myself and M.Gordon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Miker, for the team listed as Hipp, That is myself and M.Gordon </div></div>

You could also list this team as " last place"

Sent the money order for 2. Will PM you with the details

Whats everybody going to be shooting?

Trying to decide between 21" 6.5cm and 28" 7saum, recommendation based on the type of match this will be?

I've been considering bringing my '94 30-30, but might bring my Sharps 45-70 instead, to hit the steel a little harder.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turbo54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been considering bringing my '94 30-30, but might bring my Sharps 45-70 instead, to hit the steel a little harder. </div></div>

How about the trusty Red Ryder? I'm sure you have one Turbo..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SubMOA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turbo54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been considering bringing my '94 30-30, but might bring my Sharps 45-70 instead, to hit the steel a little harder. </div></div>

How about the trusty Red Ryder? I'm sure you have one Turbo.. </div></div>

Nope, but I've got an assault air rifle...

Crossman 1077, C02 powered rifle. 12-shot detachable magazine.

To all: Remember this is a two person team match, Have recievced a couple of singles, Please include telephone #'s If I need to contact anyone PLEASE

miker

To all : finished COF, Each team will need 178 rds total, Plus each team should have good glass to spot with.

Will be doing alot of the same stages we always do,BUT with a new twist HEHEHEHEHE, Should be fun....

miker