• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

real sexy chic

Re: real sexy chic

Now <span style="text-decoration: underline">that's</span> sexy!!! I would hit that like a meth head with a new drum set.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I knew i shoulda read the replys before clicking on the link! </div></div>

Glad I did
grin.gif

Could slap that one on the thighs and ride the waves in, after you had rolled her in flour to find the wet spot first of course.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I knew i shoulda read the replys before clicking on the link! </div></div>

Yep me too!

Looks like a single wide trailer though. Might want to invest in the double wide model.

USA 1- Ghana 1

Great penalty by Landon Donovan... Im rooting for the US, would love to see them progress.

Dude,

What is your address so I can send you the bill for a new keyboard, and a new screen. That is just way too many levels of ugly that I will not even go there. You have been hanging out with Shankster way too damn much!!!!! Jesus man, just go out and get ya a hippo. That woman would crush any man. On a second note, she would beat most men in the beer gut competition.

Ahh Crap ya got me...ah well...grunts rule

zman

Shanksters gonna be pissed ......yall makin fun of his wife.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Crazy Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the one he kepts in his closet... </div></div>

HE HAS A BIG F**KING CLOSET

I will never be able to eat cottage cheese again!!
that was a sick prank to play.

I will take the opposite of Johnson and Johnson's no more tears.........I may have been in Iraq for 6 months, but that still gives me fucking chills............."Things that make you go BLAHHHH!!!"

WELL............... Things just got a little bit sexy...

DAMN you shankster!!! Keep your women off of youtube!!! PLEASE!!!!!