• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Really good sale on Vortex Razors at Cabelas/Bass Pro right now!

Picked up a brand new pair of Razor HD 10x42 Binos (latest version) for $699 yesterday. These are MSRP at $1399 and street price around $1000…

Cabelas!
I just looked through these today. I'm kicking around the idea of either getting a pair of these and the Razor 4000 GB for ranging vs just the Fury 5000 AB. What can you tell me about your experiences with the binos thus far. Thank you

I just looked through these today. I'm kicking around the idea of either getting a pair of these and the Razor 4000 GB for ranging vs just the Fury 5000 AB. What can you tell me about your experiences with the binos thus far. Thank you

That’s the exact combo I went with. I almost bought the Leica geovid pro 10x42’s… but went this direction instead.

I haven’t had the chance to really use the binos much yet, or the Razor 4000 GB. I’ve used them both at my range that goes out to 300 yards, but only for a moment.

The binos are very nice, extremely happy with them, especially at the price I got them for.

Reactions: BuzzDaClown