• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Realoading Traning available in Snipers hide online training?

jlight0311

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2013
Hopefully this is the right place to post this question, but is reloading training available in the Sniper's Hide Online Training section? Im pretty new to realoading and would really like to learn from proven professionals.

I agree that reloading is just as important as marksmanship for those starting out.

"Im pretty new to realoading and would really like to learn from proven professionals."

There's so much excellant instruction info for basic reloading I wonder what more you might expect from us. I doubt many here are any more 'professional realoaders' than those who write the basic instructions in most reloading manuals and few of us are as good writers as they nor can we provide the quality of illustrations the real pros have in their books; if you want to learn, don't overlook the obvious. ??

I would love to see this. Or better yet, I would pay to participate in a hands on class to learn this.
[MENTION=5482]Frank[/MENTION], I would bet that the makers of reloading equipment, powders, brass, etc, etc, etc might like to sponsor something like this as well.

Until videos become available on the Hide, the stickies on reloading at the top of this forum (TresMon, et al.) are about as good as they come.

Also- Sinclair has a great set of YouTube videos for beginning reloaders.