• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s reasons why i HATE the hide

Duff

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2010
Laramie, Wyoming
1. y'all always talk me (or help me talk myself) into spending more money. everyone knows that tasco is every bit as good as US optics and that a savage action is just as smooth as a stiller

2. everyone here just knows too much. i spend hours on this site looking at threads and everyone always has an answer. some questions are just meant to go unanswered!!

3. whenever i ask a question (which is A LOT!) everybody just feels the need to jump in and give an opinion. one answer is enough! i don't need all the constructive criticism and suggestions on other brands, calibers etc.

4. everyone just cares too much. a young guy like me can get intimidated when people actually care about what you are doing and are interested!

5. it takes up way too much of my time. like i said before i spend hours looking at various threads and ask wayyyyy too many questions. this means that i have to not only take the time to ask a question but to read the countless, helpful answers!!

In all seriousness y'all, i love all of you! it amazes me that a young guy like me can talk to a group of strangers from across the country, and even around the world and get nothing but positive constructive feedback. I've seen some tiffs and some hurt feelings on here before but it usually gets worked out. I've learned so much from you guys and take your advice as near certain. when my father passed away a bit over a year ago, i posted asking for prayers and got overwhelming support. whether its asking about what options to look for on a scope or reaching out with a personal matter you guys always seem to be there! as someone near, if not well under, half of most of your ages i look up to a lot of you. pretty darn happy to have found the snipershide!

I love the hide--it's my wife the fuckin hates it--especially after this past month shuffling rifles.

There does seem to be a fair amount of drama, but gun nuts are quirky folk at times, then add in alpha male egos, etc. and there you go. But there certainly are some genuine and caring folk too.

My only complaint is the inability --or least that I have figured out-- to do short letter searches for posts--like RWS, or GAP, in today's day and age of freakin acronyms for everything (AFE for short) it's hard to find stuff if you can't do a three letter search.

+1 ... great members on here with alot of helpful information.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I dig the drama its amusing. You have some new guy with his heart set on a SPS tactical and falcon menace scope and then someone tells him to shutup faggot and save your money lol. Just crushes his little world. Or how someone will start a thread about something that has been asked about a trillion times before and then about 200 people chime in and post smart ass shit lol. I love the hide. Great bunch of people. But in all seriousness this is a great and very informative site and you will find quality information from a variety of topics that you will never find any where else. But the drama is also fun to read lol.

Last edited:
I dig the drama its amusing. You have some new guy with his heart set on a SPS tactical and falcon menace scope and then someone tells him to shutup faggot and save your money lol. Just crushes his little world. Or how someone will start a thread about something that has been asked about a trillion times before and then about 200 people chime in and post smart ass shit lol. I love the hide. Great bunch of people.

^^^^^queer

LoL see what I mean. Queer, ha coming from the guy that says hes here for the group mouth hugs.

Last edited:
Got to love that avatar VJJPunisher (must be a S&B) has. I will have to say tell I started snooping around the hide would of never spent 2K on a scope..lol.

Rich L

Got to love that avatar VJJPunisher (must be a S&B) has. I will have to say tell I started snooping around the hide would of never spent 2K on a scope..lol.

Rich L

Nope, that originated many many years ago from an old thread about a poor scratched Nightforce. Someone (not VJJ) scratched their brand new Nightforce scope and basically had a huge tissy-fit over it. The thread has long been removed I believe, but it was friggin' hilarious!

Catching up on what is going on new in the forums is part of the day, just like catching the daily news. Just as entertaining as watching my favorite shows on TV... sit back with the popcorn and watch the drama unfold.

Some times I just get fed up with all the estrogen in the world and need a spell from the politically correct panty waists...

Any one know where there is such a place???

I come here to look at the fat chicks in Shankster's posts, all they while trying to hold down my lunch.

I've lost 30 pounds doing the "S'Hide purge." :p

Is that sick or what?

Hai Guise...I want a ghillee suit so I can snipe zombies 2 miles away with my SKS that the guy told me was from Vietnam. I also have the military explosive ammo for it!!

this thread is fullbore, soapdrop, prisonstyle, keester open for business faggotry. just sayin

That's not gay you smell. It's the stink left over from the fart lighting contest. The winner was the one with highest muzzle force.

Cool place even for me....the weird cousin no one likes talking to. Cheers.