• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Received my AADMOUNT scope caps

Magnumdood

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2001
Carbondale, IL
Jon used my 6-24x72 Hensoldt to experiment on getting the right sized caps in the right places so they would be very secure. The material he uses is almost 0.125" thick. They are virtually bulletproof. They make bikini covers look silly, and they are so superior in quality, fit & finish that they cannot be compared to the BC scope caps...Jon's caps are that good AND BC caps are that bad. Additionally there is a lifetime replacement guarantee on Jon's scope caps. Yeah, they're a little pricey, but so are our scopes. There's nothing available on the market to compare to Jon's scope caps for use when hunting, or being deployed as a member of a sniper team.

I'll never take them off my 6-24x72 Henny.

I love mine too. Just got a set for my Leupold Mark 6 3-18. Perfect fit. Have a set for a Kahles on backorder. Look forward to getting those soon. And anxious for a set to become available for a USO 1-8.

Pics indeed! Picking up a NXS F1 that I'd like some good caps on instead of the bikini covers

There's nothing available on the market to compare to Jon's scope caps for use when hunting...

Question regarding the caps in a hunting application: Are they quiet when opening and closing?

I have no doubt that they are quality caps, but if they "pop" during softly manipulated openings and closings, I'd like to know up front.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Question regarding the caps in a hunting application: Are they quiet when opening and closing?

I have no doubt that they are quality caps, but if they "pop" during softly manipulated openings and closings, I'd like to know up front.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

He provides a foam padding to dampen the noise of the caps. Without it, it's a noticeable clacking.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk