• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Received my new Magneto Speed V2 yesterday

Have any of you guys used this chrono while doing a OCW load workup? Most my chrono use is during load development, so I can see what my velocity is doing at the nodes as well. It seems like this would change the barrel harmonics and make finding the correct node more difficult...

I started to run an OCW test with it, but I got scared and took it off. I am too lazy to load all those different charges again. After I settled on a load, I stuck it on and shot some groups. It did not change my POI and the two groups I shot were .25" and .33". I may try it with the sucker on the next time.

So here's a thought for a cheap test for you all.

1. Weigh the magnetospeed, and tape a similarly weighted object to the barrel and see if your POI shift is similar (testing harmonics only).
2. Quickly carve a piece of wood in a similar shape as the magnetospeed and tape it to your barrel. See if your POI shift is similar or the same (harmonics and muzzle blast).