• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Recent changes at TAB GEAR

I assume they are spoken for but if you come across another elite cobra belt 36" I'm all in.

I'll take one of the slings - "5, with Flush Cup swivels, Regular price $65.00, This sale $26.00 EACH", and the GEN III, Black rifle cover.

7, with HK Hooks, Regular price $60.00, This sale $24.00 EACH

I'll take one of these

If avail I will take:

1 - Shooting Matt. GREEN, D-RINGS, Regular Price $65.00, This sale $26.00 EACH as a first choice and the stake pouch as a second choice.
1 - RIFLE COVERS, Regular Price $130.00, This sale $52.00 EACH GEN I, GREEN
1 - REGULAR SLING, NO BUCKLES, GREEN:with Flush Cup swivels, Regular price $65.00, This sale $26.00 EACH

Thanks

Last edited:
If this,sling with Flush Cup swivels, Regular price $65.00, This sale $26.00 EACH I'll take one.

I'll take a Elite Belt with Cobra Buckle in Green size 38" for $28 if there are any left.

I will take:

ELITE BELTS WITH COBRA BUCKLE ALL IN GREEN 32" size

SHOOTING MAT - Either will work

RIFLE COVERS - GEN I, GREEN or Whatever is left (except the 38'' one)

Thanks

Last edited:
Here is the updated list through gaphighpower. I looked all over trying to find where I could list the winners and full items in a different color, or bold print and my internet skills are lacking tonight and I could not find a feature to do so.

I found one more mat with stake pouch and West_Bay_Wader got that.

I also found 3 Simple Biathlon Slings in MultiCam that have the old color green webbing that I've listed at the bottom of the list.

The complete list total with the other mat with stake pouch and the three simple biathlon slings comes to $5,579.00 retail price.

Some of you guys snagged some items and other items were gone by the time you called for them so check for your name carefully when you send me your pm.

I will put a line of *********** next to each category that still has items available.

For example, you can see below that we originally list 2, 36" Size Fastex buckle belts and mattj wanted one of them, so there is one of that size left for purchase.

I should be around the computer tomorrow and will try to update the list quicker.

Thank you all for your interest in this deal, I'm sure you will be happy with your purchases.

BELTS WITH FASTEX BUCKLES ALL IN GREEN: Regular price $45.00 each, This sale $18.00 EACH
2, 36" size
mattj
pickpick

2, 38" size ********************

3, 40" size
Boatpeople
pickpick
Astrohog

ELITE BELTS WITH COBRA BUCKLE ALL IN GREEN: Regular price $70.00, This sale $28.00
1, 30" size
justinbaker
1, 32" size
dlouie87

1, 36" size
R.Walters

2, 38" size
stoney15
W54/XM-338

3, 40" size
stoney15
Coldfuzion
pickpick

REGULAR SLING, NO BUCKLES, GREEN: ***********************
West_Bay_Wader
rrflyer
quietman
Astrohog

5, with Flush Cup swivels, Regular price $65.00, This sale $26.00 EACH
Nuke Man
W54/XM-338
Dave300
Dave300
Siscoe308

5 REGULAR SLINGS WITH COBRA BUCKELS, NO SWIVELS, GREEN, Regular price $125.00, This sale $50.00 EACH *****************
Coldfuzion
Astrohog

RIFLE COVERS, Regular Price $130.00, This sale $52.00 EACH *********************
6 GEN I, GREEN
justinbaker
Oldcoast
Pester
dlouie87
Bill the Lurker

1 GEN I, GREEN 38" LENGTH *******************

2 GEN I, BLACK ******************
justinbaker

1 GEN III, BLACK
BrianSoCal

SHOOTING MATS,
10, GREEN, D-RINGS, Regular Price $65.00, This sale $26.00 EACH
Nuke Man
Dave300
maclowry
maclowry
ddd007
ddd007
Siscoe308
Boatpeople
Boatpeople
R.Walters

5 , GREEN, D-RINGS, STAKE POUCH, Regular Price $95.00, This sale $38.00 EACH
stoney15
W54/XM-338
Siscoe308
Oldcoast
West_Bay_Wader

CONVERSION KITS:
7, ELITE COBRA BUCKLE, GREEN, NO SWIVEL, Regular Price $51.00, This sale $21.00 EACH *******************

3, ELITE COBRA BUCKLE, GREEN, HK HOOKS, Regular Price $51.00, This sale $21.00 EACH *******************
Coldfuzion

4, ELITE COBRA BUCKLE, GREEN, HD SWIVEL, Regular price $51.00, This sale $21.00 EACH *******************

3 SIMPLE BIATHLON SLINGS, MULTICAM, NO SWIVELS, Regular Price $65.00, This sale $26.00 *****************
NET65
Bill the Lurker

Last edited:
Tony, I'll take a "regular sling, no buckles, green" if any more are available. If you find anymore shooting mats, I'd like one of those as well.

quietman, you're on the list for a sling, sorry no SACs laying around. :)

justinbaker, the Elite belt, 30" is yours.

The list above has been updated.

Are these items available?

ELITE BELTS WITH COBRA BUCKLE ALL IN GREEN: Regular price $70.00, This sale $28.00
1, 40" size

REGULAR SLING, NO BUCKLES, GREEN:
1, with Flush Cup swivels, Regular price $65.00, This sale $26.00 EACH

I will take...

1x 40" BELT WITH FASTEX BUCKLES ALL IN GREEN: Regular price $45.00 each, This sale $18.00 EACH

1x REGULAR SLING, NO BUCKLES, GREEN: with HK Hooks, Regular price $60.00, This sale $24.00 EACH

1x REGULAR SLING WITH COBRA BUCKELS, NO SWIVELS, GREEN, Regular price $125.00, This sale $50.00 EACH

Last edited:
Are these items available?

1, 40" size

REGULAR SLING, NO BUCKLES, GREEN:
1, with Flush Cup swivels, Regular price $65.00, This sale $26.00 EACH

Dude take the time to read, it shows in Tburkes post above they are both all gone.

Dude take the time to read, it shows in Tburkes post above they are both all gone.

You're correct, thanks for pointing it out. Coffee hadn't kicked in completely this morning when I started posting.

I'll take a biathlon sling.

Last edited:
Damn, late to the party... :(

Tony,

If anyone backs out on the mats I'm still interested.

In any case, KUDOS and THANKS for your generous offers!

If I have read this thread correctly,
I would like the following please.

SIMPLE BIATHLON SLINGS, MULTICAM, NO SWIVELS, Regular Price $65.00, This sale $26.00. One please.

RIFLE COVERS, Regular Price $130.00, This sale $52.00 EACH GEN I, GREEN. One please.

Thanks much,
Bill

Last edited:
If any left, I will take 1:
Shooting Mat - GREEN, D-RINGS, Regular Price $65.00, This sale $26.00 EACH

Last edited:
I will take one 38" belt with fastex buckles and one simple biathlon sling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the updated list through West_Bay_Wader above. I looked all over trying to find where I could list the winners and full items in a different color, or bold print and my internet skills are lacking tonight and I could not find a feature to do so.

Wader, I have you down for the belt and that was your 3rd item so I did not put you down for the biathlon sling.

The complete list total with the other mat with stake pouch and the three simple biathlon slings comes to $5,579.00 retail price.

Some of you guys snagged some items and other items were gone by the time you called for them so check for your name carefully when you send me your pm.

I will put a line of *********** next to each category that still has items available.

Thank you all for your interest in this deal, I'm sure you will be happy with your purchases.

We have got a lot to do today trying to get regular orders out before the long weekend and getting the house in order for friends so I will not be contacting any of you guys about paying for your purchases until next week.

EVERYONE HAVE A SUPER 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!!!

BELTS WITH FASTEX BUCKLES ALL IN GREEN: Regular price $45.00 each, This sale $18.00 EACH
2, 36" size
mattj
pickpick

West_Bay_Wader

3, 40" size
Boatpeople
pickpick
Astrohog

1, 30" size
justinbaker

1, 32" size
dlouie87

1, 36" size
R.Walters

2, 38" size
stoney15
W54/XM-338

3, 40" size
stoney15
Coldfuzion
pickpick

West_Bay_Wader
rrflyer
quietman
Astrohog

Nuke Man
W54/XM-338
Dave300
Dave300
Siscoe308

5 REGULAR SLINGS WITH COBRA BUCKELS, NO SWIVELS, GREEN, Regular price $125.00, This sale $50.00 EACH *****************
Coldfuzion
Astrohog

RIFLE COVERS, Regular Price $130.00, This sale $52.00 EACH *********************
6 GEN I, GREEN
justinbaker
Oldcoast
Pester
dlouie87
Bill the Lurker

justinbaker

1 GEN III, BLACK
BrianSoCal

SHOOTING MATS,
Nuke Man
Dave300
maclowry
maclowry
ddd007
ddd007
Siscoe308
Boatpeople
Boatpeople
R.Walters

stoney15
W54/XM-338
Siscoe308
Oldcoast
West_Bay_Wader

CONVERSION KITS:
7, ELITE COBRA BUCKLE, GREEN, NO SWIVEL, Regular Price $51.00, This sale $21.00 EACH *******************

3, ELITE COBRA BUCKLE, GREEN, HK HOOKS, Regular Price $51.00, This sale $21.00 EACH *******************
Coldfuzion

4, ELITE COBRA BUCKLE, GREEN, HD SWIVEL, Regular price $51.00, This sale $21.00 EACH *******************

3 SIMPLE BIATHLON SLINGS, MULTICAM, NO SWIVELS, Regular Price $65.00, This sale $26.00
NET65
Bill the Lurker
Oldcoast

Last edited:
I wish I'd seen this before I ordered from your website. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Burkes,

I would like the last Gen I, green rifle cover, if available...

You have the last rifle cover SFree

tthompson_21, You got it and the swivels will add $13.00 to the order

BERTMANN77MK2, sorry all of those are sold.

THE LIST IS UPDATED BELOW GUYS. THE SALE WILL END AT 16:00 PM CENTRAL TIME TOMORROW

I WILL BE SENDING PM'S TO YOU GUYS WHO HAVE MADE YOUR CHOICES SHORTLY.

Thanks again to everyone who took part in this sale and for the support.

Here is the updated list through West_Bay_Wader above. I looked all over trying to find where I could list the winners and full items in a different color, or bold print and my internet skills are lacking tonight and I could not find a feature to do so.

Wader, I have you down for the belt and that was your 3rd item so I did not put you down for the biathlon sling.

We have got a lot to do today trying to get regular orders out before the long weekend and getting the house in order for friends so I will not be contacting any of you guys about paying for your purchases until next week.

EVERYONE HAVE A SUPER 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!!!

2, 36" size
mattj
pickpick

West_Bay_Wader

3, 40" size
Boatpeople
pickpick
Astrohog

1, 30" size
justinbaker

1, 32" size
dlouie87

1, 36" size
R.Walters

2, 38" size
stoney15
W54/XM-338

3, 40" size
stoney15
Coldfuzion
pickpick

West_Bay_Wader
rrflyer
quietman
Astrohog

Nuke Man
W54/XM-338
Dave300
Dave300
Siscoe308

Coldfuzion
Astrohog
tthompson_21 + $13.00 for swivels

RIFLE COVERS, Regular Price $130.00, This sale $52.00 EACH
6 GEN I, GREEN
justinbaker
Oldcoast
Pester
dlouie87
Bill the Lurker
SFree

justinbaker

1 GEN III, BLACK
BrianSoCal

SHOOTING MATS,
Nuke Man
Dave300
maclowry
maclowry
ddd007
ddd007
Siscoe308
Boatpeople
Boatpeople
R.Walters

stoney15
W54/XM-338
Siscoe308
Oldcoast
West_Bay_Wader

CONVERSION KITS:

Coldfuzion

3 SIMPLE BIATHLON SLINGS, MULTICAM, NO SWIVELS, Regular Price $65.00, This sale $26.00
NET65
Bill the Lurker
Oldcoast

The sale is over as of yesterday. If you have won items and have not received a PM from me it will be coming shortly with payment details.

Thanks again to everyone who has taken part in this sale and I hope we never have another like this ever again.

Why am I always late on these kind of deals?!?!?! Well. Now that I know your story, I will be ordering a shooting mat and any other items from TAB. I just I wish I knew the story before purchasing a different sling.

Hey Splat, we look forward to sending you some of our products, let us know when you're ready.

Thank you to everyone who took place in the sale and helped us move the products as rapidly as we did. Enjoy your time on the range with them and let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

We finally have all of the sale products all packaged up and ready to head off to their new homes.