• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Recent "Peaceful Protests" resulted in the most expensive man caused damage in US history....

Fret

USAF Retired
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2017
N Idaho
going by insurance claims. And it's actually a lot worse since many policies don't cover damage from riots and loss from business interruption. I wonder how many LEOs have been injured?

"If you add up the insurance cost in 2020 dollars for all six major American riots during the turbulent 1960s, the total is a little shy of $1.2 billion — which means the terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter caused more mayhem and property damage in a little over a week than this country saw throughout all of the 1960s."

Peace and love, man.

"If you add up the insurance cost in 2020 dollars for all six major American riots during the turbulent 1960s, the total is a little shy of $1.2 billion — which means the terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter caused more mayhem and property damage in a little over a week than this country saw throughout all of the 1960s."

Peace and love, man.
This hurts my head and my heart....

The message is clear.
“Let the left win or we will try to continue destroying the country.”

Don't be that guy, if you want to be an ass, start your own forum and talk all the mad smack you want about stabbing people

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries 'Not so fresh Prince of Santa Barbara'' and his dome Meghan will be making a documentary lionizing BLM founder ,laughing all the way to the bank , courtesy of morons at Netflix .

'' Should the documentary be given the green light by Netflix, it would be part of a deal with the streaming giant said to be worth upwards of $100 million, signed by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex Meghan, 39, and husband Prince Harry, 35 ''

Last edited:
Chump change compared to what COVID 19 has cost us! My business is down 40-50% and we cut back to 4 days a week to survive. They also need to figure what the cost of all of these fires started by soy boys with matches. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: deersniper
Just think, if Biden does gets elected all taxpayers will foot the bill to pay for repairs with federal dollars.

I remember reading where Trump denied funds since local mayors and governors were supporting the riots, they support them, they can pay for them.

BLM has enough donation money, they should be billed directly for damages

Chump change compared to what COVID 19 has cost us! My business is down 40-50% and we cut back to 4 days a week to survive. They also need to figure what the cost of all of these fires started by soy boys with matches. Just my 2 cents.
It’s just compounded the hurt on many businesses unfortunately. Shops that were barely hanging on before the riots that now can’t afford to pay the taxes to even think about rebuilding a burned down building. As far as the fires arson isn’t a new thing out west. I spent time on a hotshot crew out in Oregon. One of I our guys father was an investigator for the state. The vast majority of wildfires are human caused. At least 20 percent are KNOWN arson. They often are ordered to pay millions. I know most don’t have that to pay and establish pay schedules. How that works I’m not sure. I seem to remember some years ago a 15 year old was ordered to pay over $30million. The problem is that it can be difficult to prosecute arson as they not only have to prove that the person started the fire, but that there was no other possible explanation other than purposely starting a wildfire. But yes. They usually are ordered to pay restitution. Where that goes who knows. Federal funding is diverted to fighting wildfireA each year as well.