• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Recoil Magazine 22 can test

I wasn't there. Meter used is good. As long as same test same time same ammo etc numbers should be pretty good.

This doesn't surprise me. The 22 takedown has become one of my favorite rimfire cans as well. TBAC also has the best 338 can and best 30, 6.5, and 223 cans. Yet people still ask and try to compare. For Precision rifle use, TBAC is it. Don't settle for second. There is a reason I sell TBAC, and it's not just to make money. They are one of the most solid companies out there, and make the absolute best product money can buy.

I wish they would have included the Rugged Oculus in the comparison. The Thunderbeast is a great can, I'm going to pick up a 22 Takedown and a 6.5 Ultra 7 this summer.

I would take that article with a grain of salt, I own a Griffin Armament Checkmate , mine has a stainless steel mono core instead of a aluminum one the author writes about , what other discrepancies are in the article ??? My favorite dealer does have a Thunderbeast takedown in stock that is tempting me ......

Horstie, that may not be an error. I'm not familiar with Griffin models but SAS makes their Tolerance in both AL and TI. Same model different materials.

I bought a Spectre II last spring for a couple of precision bolt rifle repeaters I was in the process of building. Wanted something quiet, durable, but most of all, accurate. Had just started doing some research online, so wasn't real informed, but what little I'd read to that point made the Spectre II look like a good choice. To be honest though, what sealed the deal was the fact that this was what appeared to be the best choice my local dealer had in stock, and the biggie - he was running a special where he paid for the tax stamp on any suppressor purchase. How you gonna beat a deal like that, especially since his price was at least as good as any of the online pricing I looked up after making the purchase? I've shot the crap out of the Spectre II on three custom bolt repeater 22s, all with custom bbls (Benchmark, Krieger & Lilja), and even though I'm a TBAC fanboy (have three TBAC CF cans), and would like the chance to try one of their Takedown 22RF models, I have no regrets or complaints with the Spectre II.