• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Recoil Magazine

roggom

Senior Chief
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2011
Northern Colorado
Was at Safeway yesterday and thumbed through this new mag. It is like mall ninja gear whore spank material. Rather nice approach and has a lot of AR gear and secondary weapon ideas and mods for $9. Some addies with hot chicks and guns, not too bad. Maybe they will include some bolt gun stuff and I will pick up an issue.

http://www.recoilweb.com/

Re: Recoil Magazine

literally just saw one at walgreens, browsed through it...not bad! your "mall ninja gear whore spank material" definition is spot on! im going to keep my eye on that publication, it may turn into something really cool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mackdrvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bought the magazine. It is a nice change of pace, and it makes for great shitter reading. </div></div>

I love shitting. And reading. Will have to check it out...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roggom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was at Safeway yesterday and thumbed through this new mag. It is like mall ninja gear whore spank material. Rather nice approach and has a lot of AR gear and secondary weapon ideas and mods for $9. Some addies with hot chicks and guns, not too bad. Maybe they will include some bolt gun stuff and I will pick up an issue.

http://www.recoilweb.com/</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">literally just saw one at walgreens, browsed through it...not bad! your "mall ninja gear whore spank material" definition is spot on! im going to keep my eye on that publication, it may turn into something really cool. </div></div>

???

I came across this new brand of soup the other day. Tastes like a mixture of turpentine and castor oil, but with little chunks of recycled tire rubber mixed in. I'm thinking of ordering a case.

That's why I love this country! Someone was smart enough to recognize a market and ballsy enough to build a business in order to make money from that market. I hope he makes a shit-ton of money off the mall ninjas. It's the American way. Hurray for Capitalism!

Oh, you know its good. Uses the phrase "game changer" right on the cover.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, you know its good. Uses the phrase "game changer" right on the cover. </div></div>

That and an article about making the ultimate "BUG OUT" vehicle, I will be picking up a copy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AEnemaBay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I picked up a copy yesterday. If anything it's worth it for the super high res photos. </div></div>

I noticed this too, I also picked up a copy.

Picked up a copy. Think it's a good mag. Hope they survive.

Just bought the magazine....haven't read any of it yet but looks Pretty Badass' only concern I have is the article about zombie proofing your house........WTF??
I haven't needed to go crap yet, but when I do it's definately going with me.

A great magazine if you only take from it what you need. Mall ninja/zombie stuff ignored, there are some neat things in there like DIY stipling. It's also in full color so that's a plus. Once in awhile you might see them talking about a feature that prevents a certain gun myth from happening. Just stay informed and it'll be a great magazine that isn't 90% Ads.

I bought one this past weekend. Not bad. Need to go into a little more depth, though. Excellent quality pics.