• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Recommend a carbine "discreet" case

b7tac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 9, 2011
FL
www.armatuscarry.com
I need a soft case for my AR15. I want it to be as short as possible and at least somewhat discreet. For example, when I am carrying my AR out to my car from my apartment, I don't want someone (that doesn't know that type of case) knowing what I am carrying.

Recommend something to me. I don't need super high-end. Looking to spend no more than $100 (maybe a little more).

Re: Recommend a carbine "discreet" case

Just get yourself a cheap guitar case.

I use a small duffle type gym bag. It fits a broken down 14.5" and a basic load.

Thug Case by Ferrigan
url]
[img:center]http://www.flickr.com/photos/stefan143/5851352178/in/set-72157626877852261[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: b7tac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Recommend something to me. I don't need super high-end. </div></div>How about a UPS box?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mumford</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://store.ar15.com/store/product.html?cat=10&prod=287 </div></div>

I like that one! That is the kind of thing I am looking for.

I am going to do a little more research. If anyone else has a suggestion, feel free to chime in. Thanks for all the suggestions so far.

soft ball bat bag. mine is purple and screams gay, but a collapsed ar will fit in it. It does get scratches but its no safe queen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gentleman4561</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use a tennis racket bag it works great. </div></div>

+1 on the tennis racket bag. (SBR)

blue force gear had some rectangular cases in nontactical colors for pretty cheap.

I also have a ThugCase Not a soft case but works well. I will post pics tonight.

SOTECH from SKD has a great 1---as seen in "Transformers"

LWRC has a guitar case

Larue and Brownells have discreet cases

lwrcbag01.jpg

Works great in an apartment complex. Use this to go in and out of my place all the time.

OK, a little slower response back with pictures than what I was planning but here's a couple of the inside of a Thug case with my AR tucked neatly inside. 14.4" upper (plenty of room for a 16" upper), 2-20rd Pmags, and complete lower. There is plenty of room for optics on the upper and room for a sling too (which I keep on it but not pictured).

Food for thought.

ThugAR3.jpg

ThugAR4.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: b7tac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need a soft case for my AR15. I want it to be as short as possible and at least somewhat discreet. For example, when I am carrying my AR out to my car from my apartment, I don't want someone (that doesn't know that type of case) knowing what I am carrying.

Recommend something to me. I don't need super high-end. Looking to spend no more than $100 (maybe a little more). </div></div>

I don't understand this question at all. Is it not common sense?

Any case other than one obviously made for a rifle.

Seen a couple tools working for a hush hush agency trying to pose like they were a rock band with their kits in guitar cases and whatnot.

Just put it in a regular damn bag. Don't try to be so secretive you make it obvious.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeSnifter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
lwrcbag01.jpg

Works great in an apartment complex. Use this to go in and out of my place all the time. </div></div>

Fucking really. Except that it looks like someone made a rifle case try to look like a guitar case. Goddamn desert tan and all.