• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Recommend a rear bag

Dai Bando

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
I have a few rear bags from CrossTac and while I like em, I always feel I'm squeezing them too much and contorting my left hand to get the ele I need.

Also feel I could get more stability with a more substantial bag but I just don't know where to look.

Thanks fellas!

Have a gamechanger and finding myself still using my old redtac. Gonna try the 3d elr bag next.

I use a TAB Gear rear bag and will buy another if I ever need another bag. TAB is my go to place for bags and mats and such.

VooDoo

46BDCAAC-7FE5-495B-A1BE-AB0C8CEDADC4.jpeg

I like my rifles only rear bag and just started playing with some stuff from thunderbird long range which has been pretty solid so far.

I use a TAB Gear rear bag and will buy another if I ever need another bag. TAB is my go to place for bags and mats and such.

VooDoo

Another vote for Tab Gear. I started out with their large and rear heavy bags to find the one that fit me best (provided the right height for me in my most comfortable height needed). I'm a larger guy and I require their large bag. BTW, I have also tried Wiebad and their rear bag doesn't work for me, but I use their mini WFC exclusively both the heavy and the light.

I decided to try their large, light bag and WOW, light is an understatement, check out the weights listed on their site. This is the ideal rear bag for me. I'm able to achieve more precise adjustments in rear height.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
I bought a Armageddon X-Wing last fall. Really want to try it out live, but between work, TAD, and this COVID BS all I get to do is dry fire/practice. Seems to work and a real step up from the sock/poly bead I had been using the last 15 years.

I’ve got a tab gear rear bag I was using, however I’ve found myself using my game changer schmedium more so than anything else.

I recently picked up a Wiebad mini cube, which is huge in comparison to what I thought it would be. I’m probably going to have to break down and order a Tab rear squeeze bag.

I have a Tab but have been looking for a alternative. No real problems with the Tab.

I use the Warhorse Development Clede with GitLite fill, I take it hunting and you don't know it's there until you grab it. It's so lightweight.

Thanks for all the help fellas!

I used a rear bag that was cylinder shaped awhile back, maybe 6 inches tall.

Wish I knew who made that one.

I just received that mini range cube. It isn’t so damn mini, think I will be returning it and ordering a Tab rear bag

I have a few rear bags from CrossTac and while I like em, I always feel I'm squeezing them too much and contorting my left hand to get the ele I need.

Also feel I could get more stability with a more substantial bag but I just don't know where to look.

Thanks fellas!
What Crosstacs do you use? I have the heavier Tactical Rear Squeeze Bag (not ultralight) in booth 6” & 8” and don’t have to squeeze hard.

I’m definitely going to try the PU bags, however. Such good reviews on them.

Those are what I have. The rubbery one in standard weight and the taller one is feather light. I do like them, just wanna try a few more.

I ordered one from Triad that I’m pretty sure was what I mentioned earlier.

Those are what I have. The rubbery one in standard weight and the taller one is feather light. I do like them, just wanna try a few more.

I ordered one from Triad that I’m pretty sure was what I mentioned earlier.
Red Tac bean bag. Been using them for the better part of a decade. Cheap and gets the job done.

I have not shot my first PRS match yet but got a waxed Game Changer to try and it seems too wide to use as a rear bag. Maybe it's because I am used to a protector bunny rear bag

Ran my gamechanger for the first time this past weekend, hell of an improvement over my old red tac bag.

Thanks for all the help fellas!

I used a rear bag that was cylinder shaped awhile back, maybe 6 inches tall.

Wish I knew who made that one.
I been using a Red Tac bag for years that fits that description and it works great.