• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Recommend another Caliber (Target/Handloads)

I guess you were not. Even still. “Long way” is not quantifiable.

This was my opinion or suggestion. It’s take or leave it. You could have just left it.

Don’t worry mission accomplished. I’m done. Good job. You can pat yourself on the back or whatever your congratulatory tradition is.

A long way, in this case, is 200fps or so.

So why does me correcting your bad data with my first hand experience with both cartridges hurt your feelings? Would you rather people listen to the bad opinions and also be wrong? What exactly is your goal here?

Reactions: ohiofarmer
No hurt feelings here man. You provided no data. I didn’t not refute your claim. I simply provided PUBLIC data - link provided
After I gave my opinion (bracketing cartridges - mistake apparently).

(not my data; I clearly stated I do not shoot or load the 22 Creedmoor. data point (in which your were included as stated).

200 fps makes a gap OP. Go with 22 Creedmoor. It should serve you well if you so choose - strong referral “Orkan”

Thread surely derailed now. You run a business….wow.

Goal: Suggest/offer/bring up 25 Creedmoor as a potential candidate to OP.

What’s yours? (I feel like I know)

Clarification for the thread - If I didn’t own and reload for 22-250, I would probably go Creedmoor depending on brass availability and such. It has “200 fps” (as stated) advantage. I would take it.
I, me, myself would would not incur the expense to switch while being set-up for 22-250; others may. I feel like I know of one who would, could and probably did.

It wasn’t even about 22 Creedmoor or 22-250. That was merely lead-in to 25 Creedmoor. Sorry you had such issue with it. Readers be aware…the internet has bad data out there and shit opinions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoulder-Bump85
22creed is 200 fps over easy.

I still say something on the br case design if you haven’t opened that door yet. Your mind of gonna boggle at how hard it is to make it shoot bad.

Reactions: orkan