• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Recommendations for Harris spiked feet?

Nooch13

In Hoc Signo Vinces
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Ocala, FL
im looking for recommendations on a set of spiked feet for a Harris BRm-s. Any ideas?

Another +1 on Hawk Hill. The only things they don't work good on are dining room tables and truck hoods.. :)

The only things they don't work good on are dining room tables and truck hoods.. :)

+1 for Hawk Hill for me too, but I have to disagree. They work great on dining room tables and truck hoods....as long as you're not too hung up on resale value. ;-)

What's the best place to order them from, direct from hawk hill?

you might look around to see how might be doing free shipping for Labor Day weekend. also, if you don't have a 2 round holder, then yes, I would go to short action precision's website, buy the HH talons and SAP 2 round holder to save on shipping

Another +1 on Hawk Hill. The only things they don't work good on are dining room tables and truck hoods.. :)

I was quite surprised how well they bite on concrete shooting benches at the range, without dullling the points.

i played hell getting the old roll pins out, my harris was well used prior to install though. Those old pins were pretty crusty after all the years.

a big +1 for the hawk hills fèet, I am very pleased with mine.

I was quite surprised how well they bite on concrete shooting benches at the range, without dullling the points.

i played hell getting the old roll pins out, my harris was well used prior to install though. Those old pins were pretty crusty after all the years.

a big +1 for the hawk hills fèet, I am very pleased with mine.

If you get the right size pin punch, instead of using the little punch Hawk Hill includes in the kit, the rolls pins come out much easier. I still used the blocks Hawk Hill included.

If you get the right size pin punch, instead of using the little punch Hawk Hill includes in the kit, the rolls pins come out much easier. I still used the blocks Hawk Hill included.

In the end, getting out the right punch was key, like you said. I was surprised how corroded and rusty the pins were, more than a couple shoots in the rain / snow over the years.