• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Recommendations for Hog Hunting in Texas?

thebolt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2006
Colorado
My son wants to go on a hog hunt for his high school graduation present. We went to an outfitter near Dallas last year and 1 hog was killed out of the camp with about 15 hunters during a 2-day hunt. I would like recommendations for an outfitter from someone that has gone. We hope to go in late March 2010.

PM me if you choose to rather than listing here.

Thanks!

Re: Recommendations for Hog Hunting in Texas?

Call Clarrk Osbounre 936 581 2256 They hunt at night with night vision. I will put my whole reputation of this for you and your son will have the greatest hog hunt you can. well except shooting them out of helicopter.

two GREAT options if you don't mind going south

Both of these guys offer outfitted NVG hunts and are SUPER good guys and you WILL be happy

www.nighthogs.com (near San Antonio)
Ran by Randy and Gerald, you both will have your own guide

or

http://www.wildriverranchtexas.com (near Victoria/Goliad)
Ran by HTR who posts here.. a little further drive but he also uses thermal imaging to locate the hogs

NV hunts are amazing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ccoker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">two GREAT options if you don't mind going south

Both of these guys offer outfitted NVG hunts and are SUPER good guys and you WILL be happy

www.nighthogs.com (near San Antonio)
Ran by Randy and Gerald, you both will have your own guide

</div></div>

Just went hunting with these guys last week. Had a blast and they are super good guys. You will enjoy hunting with these guys!!