• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Recommended Scope Mount for PRS competition (6.5 C)

harry_x1

Khalsa
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2019
Hi All,
I recently got a new rifle built. (MPA competition chassis, 27 inch barrell, timmny trigger, TL3 left hand action chambered in 6.5 creedmore). The Rail already has 30 moa cant built into it.

I am looking to put Nightforce Atacr 5x20 scope on this rifle (34 mm tube).

What is the recommended scope mount for this rifle/scope combination. I would like to go for spurh, but am confused by different models it has to offer in 34 mm. There are some scope mounts with further cant built into the rail and some have zero cant. Some are throw lever and some fixed.

Any experienced shooters here, who can share some wisdom on what kind of spuhr model I should choose.

thanks everyone for their time and attention

Harjeet

If you already have a 30 moa rail then I would get a flat, 0 cant, mount so that you don’t stack more can’t than necessary. I imagine rings around 1” tall would be a good ring height.
Get a fixed mount and a torque wrench with the left over price difference between the two.

Reactions: harry_x1