• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Red flag laws

cast1

Polyhobbyism sufferer
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2011
So who knows anything about the red flag law provisions in this gun bill? I would like to learn more. I’ve heard very little about it, so that must mean they’re bad for freedom and useful in stripping individual liberty.

He touches on the red flag law about half way through the video:

Everything that has been spoken over the phone, text message, forum post, email sent has been recorded and stored for quite some time.

Everyone is a criminal. Or I should say everyone they want to be a criminal is one. Your crime against the state will trigger some Red Flag Law, somewhere. Details don't matter.

I hope it does parrot the Maryland Red Flag Law. We've lost at least 3, maybe 4 patriots due to this law. The first involved a sister in law that was mad at the guy for something family related and signed the paperwork for a Red Flag intervention. Cops come around and the trouble starts, the guy turns away and the cops said he was going for a gun that was on a table. The sister in law along with other family members witness the murder of this guy. Even the sister in law the shooting wasn't warranted.

Everything that has been spoken over the phone, text message, forum post, email sent has been recorded and stored for quite some time.

Everyone is a criminal. Or I should say everyone they want to be a criminal is one. Your crime against the state will trigger some Red Flag Law, somewhere. Details don't matter.
Back The Blue!!!!!

Republicans in power convinced me to support the police of a corrupt gov’t that is imprisoning and murdering innocent people. Makes sense to me.

Back The Blue!!!!!

Republicans in power convinced me to support the police of a corrupt gov’t that is imprisoning and murdering innocent people. Makes sense to me.

And we're supposed to believe that all cops are like these guys.

iu

The question I have is now that they have passed their law, is the media going to stop publicizing the mass shootings? Since this profound law has been signed in the shootings are obviously going to stop. So there shouldn't be anything to report. Am I wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv
Didn't the SCOTUS decide a warrant was required to take someone's guns?

It's how the warrant can be applied. Someone has to go before a judge but the information given to the judge. It can be hearsay it can be a report to a police officer without any investigation, there are so many problems with the way a Red Flag warrant can be signed by a judge.

In Maryland, if someone goes to a police station and says that BullGear threatened them but they don't want to go before a judge, the police officer ALONE can go before a judge, get a Red Flag warrant with no investigation. The recipient has no recourse but to give up his firearms without stating his case before a judge.

There's so much more to it, I just want to type anymore.

Red flag laws are an abomination! That eyepatch Mcstain fucker needs to get ousted along with the rest of the Rino’s.

I can only hope the Supreme court would fast track it. There really needs to be serious consequences for these assholes that violate their oath to uphold the constitution & then do everything in there power to subvert or outright violate it. What is the point of the oath for these fucksticks?

Mike Lee has been 100% solid on this issue. He’d make a good AG IMO.

As a MD resident it largely Depends on what jurisdiction you live in.

The Sheriff’s in most counties take their oath seriously and have said outright they will not enforce it. During witness testimony for the Maryland Red Flag Law, the sheriff’s pointed out that they already had extreme risk protection orders as an available tool & ERPO’s do require some actual evidence to invoke (as it should be).

If your in a leftist jurisdiction with politically a appointed Chief of police Your fucked.

That was the case with the first guy killed by LE in Glenn Burnie.
Not only was it a bullshit Red Flag swat by his relative, but there is no prescription for how they are applied. They set that guy up by beating on his door at 5:00am. He answered armed as most would @ that time. Think about that.

Many of our Sheriff’s would have simply stopped by at a reasonable hr and had a chat with the guy to see if it was BS or more to the story. Regardless of jurisdiction I don’t want to be at the mercy of my Sheriff’s political leanings for my rights.

I’ve already been asked to temporarily store all the guns owned by a friend for fear of getting Red Flagged. This possibility has also been accounted by the real puppet masters pushing this shit. They tried to pass legislation that would criminalize posession of someone else’s gun without them present. I shit you not!

Hard to believe this perverted law hasn’t been struck down yet.

The real criminals are legislating me to be a criminal & I’m sick of it!

Stupid fucking laws that make us criminals overnight such as large capacity mag bans, 80% receiver bans, 5lbs max powder possession limits, bump stock bans, binary trigger bans etc etc.

Odds are your already a criminal, they Just need a sneaky way in to search hence Red Flag.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
When I was single, I walked away from any woman who was even mildly anti-gun or who had played the victim card and admitted it to me. This is why. One false claim of domestic violence, one false claim of rape or simply pissing off a cunt has the potential to end your shooting career and destroy your hobby.

Cops are scum. They will gladly come shopping in your gun safe, steal your ammo and accessories and then they'll toss all your confiscated guns in a garbage can for safe keeping and fuck them up, they will pour water in there to help them rust. After $15,000 on lawyers and a year of fighting in court you will get back 40% of the value they took and that bitch will walk off laughing.

This is going to ruin men's lives once the 40% of women that are lying cunts figure it out.