• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Redding dies?????

Nomad Farrier

Nomad
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2009
NE Oregon
Where is everyone buying their Redding Match dies? I cant find them anywhere. Ill bet Im missing them somewhere= Thanks!

Re: Redding dies?????

i get them from Midway. they are called Redding Competition dies. i use the "Redding Competition Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Sets" mostly

Midway is overpriced on Redding dies. Check the group buy section for an ongoing deal from a Hide sponsor that is quite a bit less expensive than Midway even with their discounts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oregon Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is everyone buying their Redding Match dies? I cant find them anywhere. Ill bet Im missing them somewhere= Thanks! </div></div>

Adam Bauer, here of Bauer Firearms will give you 40% off the catalog price for all of your Redding needs. I and a friend did big orders a year or so back and everything was fine. He's not a stocking dealer for most items, so you might have to wait and be at the mercy of Redding.

I think it's:

www.bauerarms.com

Email him to discuss.

Chris

You might want to consider a Full Length sizing die instead of neck sizer only. You can back off and neck size only on a full length sizer. But you can't full length size with a neck only die.