• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Redding T-7 and Inline Fabrication Ultramount question

springer01

Minuteman
Dec 27, 2005
Brownfield, Texas
Just ordered a T-7 to replace and wanting to mount it on a InLine Fab Quick change Ultramount, but unsure on height to be able to clear linkage. I want it as low as possible but want to be able to mount back on bench so linkage wont have to hang over. Can anyone confirm what size I will need get this done, and keep it as low as possible. I was hoping the Jr. would work, and id like to order before my press gets here so I can mount when it arrives. Thanks.

I have a t-7 on the high mount 10” high and the bottom of the ram is 2” over the bench. The ram is approximately 8” below the base when the ram is down. The linkage with the ram up is approximately 2-3/4” above the bench top.
2E539A26-10E2-4ED8-9DF2-88C8598AD873.jpeg
AC106E37-B1F2-4687-89AE-B3687884ED96.jpeg

I have a t-7 on the high mount 10” high and the bottom of the ram is 2” over the bench. The ram is approximately 8” below the base when the ram is down. The linkage with the ram up is approximately 2-3/4” above the bench top.
View attachment 7871632
View attachment 7871636
Looks like I will need the high also then unless I hang it over the edge. Thank you very much, this is exactly what I needed!

Reactions: Captrjc