• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

REDDING T-7 MOUNTED ON Dillon Strong mount whos got this setup?

THE SENTINEL

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2005
USA
I have a T-7 I saw some setup on Dillion Strong mounts,need the pros and cons,before I get one.
My bench is waist high on me the extra height would be a plus

Is this what you are looking for?
IMG_0034.jpg

Last edited:
I use a T-7 on a Dillon Strong Mount and it works extremely well. It raised my system higher which made visual verification and handle movement more comfortable for me.

I am sure you will like it as well. BTW: I like your setup... looks really organized!

Tom O.

Look at inline fabrication before you order the dillon. Quality is good and what I liked was that he has top plates predrilled to fit your press. Was worth the extra $10 over the dillon to me not to have to mess with fabricating top mounting plate

I used Dillon Strong Mounts with my Lee Classic Turret. Great combo. I simply made a plate that matched the holes to the press and the mounts.

I have my T7 and Big Boss mounted on pedestals that I welded up and lag bolted to the floor. I set the hight by having my arm comfortably extended when the ram was raised.