• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rednecks meet Russians

So I unzipped the .mov and its a bit by a comedian on what would happen if we were attacked.

Russia might have more rednecks than Appalachia. Anybody who lives in the countryside typically qualifies. Crack open a jug of moonshine or cheap vodka and they'll probably find common ground.

As long as it isn’t crocodil.

Reactions: SDBguy95
People are having trouble downloading and then opening a .zip file ?
WTF ?
Are you qualified to run those electronics in front of you ?
(that was rhetorical....obviously you're not)

Thats why rednecks never meet unless properly trained, indocted and in official camo clothes - they might find much in common and decide to unite forces to remove "non rednecks" from the planet...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Dirty D and aam
1628127218771.png

You mean, meet an identical version of themselves that speak a different language?

it might be amusing, but dude doesn't know what a redneck really is, and there aren't that many of them anymore.

Well, the video worked, but it downloaded to my hard drive. I'm just glad @tomcatmv is not a computer hacker, because I fell right into that trap.
But, the video is correct. We Southern Rednecks would take care of any Russian invasion three hours before the Marines arrived.

Russia might have more rednecks than Appalachia. Anybody who lives in the countryside typically qualifies. Crack open a jug of moonshine or cheap vodka and they'll probably find common ground.

Appalachian’s are hillbillys. Its a different class of white trash.

Rednecks live on flatter ground. In southern Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and Florida.

Is Bill Clinton a hillbilly or white trash.

Monkey Pox has been deemed racist. I believe @sirhrmechanic has renamed it Broke Back Pox.
We don't want to get this shut down so.
Downloading and unzipping a random file you found on a public forum is how you give your computer monkey pox...
Ohh wait, that's bigotry. Ahhh shit, this politically correct shit is too difficult to keep up with.
Nevermind

Well, the video worked, but it downloaded to my hard drive. I'm just glad @tomcatmv is not a computer hacker, because I fell right into that trap.
But, the video is correct. We Southern Rednecks would take care of any Russian invasion three hours before the Marines arrived.
True, and, many of those rednecks are probably former Marines or infantry army

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka