• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Regauge 22LR???

JuAnJo_FdEz

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2009
Spain, Malaga
Hello.

Could you tell me more about these recalibrated and if they are efficient when looking for a good group.

70791381.jpg

84243349.jpg

81267392.jpg

33624269.jpg

52027691.jpg

There are other schematic designs to experiment with them and can make other friends. If so may put you in the forum.

Thank you.

A greeting.

Re: Regauge 22LR???

Thank you.

I have already made contact with Paco to see if they ship to Spain.

However I would like more information about these products, if there is any manufacturer or other classmates to do their own.

A greeting.

I think I found the most suitable useful for safety and uniformity in the batch. Is Neal Waltz Die.

67116608.jpg

The paco's kelly not like it give me a hammer and does not guarantee that all equals out.

Now see if the die can be sent to Spain.

A salute to the forum.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1917</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would add one more to the list Drock bullet accurizer which reshapes 22s like Neil Waltz's die and Paco's. It is not a die like Paco's and builds on the Waltz's die. More info here

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231911 </div></div>

Hello 1917.

Could you tell me the contact Drock mail because rimfirecentral not let me enter data, it is as if he had blocked my account.

Thank you.

A greeting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: juanjo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1917</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would add one more to the list Drock bullet accurizer which reshapes 22s like Neil Waltz's die and Paco's. It is not a die like Paco's and builds on the Waltz's die. More info here

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231911 </div></div>

Hello 1917.

Could you tell me the contact Drock mail because rimfirecentral not let me enter data, it is as if he had blocked my account.

Thank you.

A greeting. </div></div>

he blocks emails. have to register there and send pm.
jim

Gents, forgive me if I'm slow on the uptake, but these look similar to bullet uniforming/repointing dies. Am I way off the mark with this? Also, how much can units like this alter a slugs shape, particularly without messing with how the bullet is seated in the case?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marrydavidson101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i love guns and my fav gun is sniper one shot one kill </div></div>

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?!?

If you guys like lithium, you oughta look at JET LUBE's lithium with Teflon! I have used this at work (Union Millwrights) for reassembly of tire presses, steam turbines/power generation,and all other sorts of heavy s@#$. Worth a try, a little goes a looooooong ways.

399-50305.EPS.JPG

Websites to check out: Jet-Lube, Amsoil, Lubriplate, AGS(american grease stick)