• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Registration Opens at 10 am

Rifles Only

Jacob
Supporter
Minuteman
May 16, 2001
A Mil Left
Registration will still open at 10 am on the 7th for the Bushnell Brawl. Due to the fact that Lisa's Mom passed away Thursday please expect a delay in response in regestration acceptance. We are running the competition a little different this year so we will be able to let many more in this year. Hope to see you all in March!

Re: Registration Opens at 10 am

Emails have been sent out to everyone! Thank you all for being patient! We look forward to see everyone!

I'm in I think it will be well worth the 20 hour drive.... Thxs I'm stoked for this

We are looking forward to this competition. We are going to run it much like we did for the PRS finale with different and more events. We will have a list of events that can be shot during a certain time frame and you will get to chose the order in which you want to shoot those events and who you want to shoot with! Look forward to having you here!!