• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Regressive Fear Mongers: America avoids disaster only by voting Biden!

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    The only way Americans avoid disaster is if they hand Joe Biden an overwhelming, indisputable victory.”

If you can’t win on merit, stoke apocalyptic fear!

A few more Mainstream Media nuggets:

Whatever Trump has in mind, there is only one sure way to prevent a disaster that could engulf the entire country: A landslide victory for Biden would make it more difficult for Trump to remain in office by leveraging the courts, congressional Republicans and even the bands of extremists roaming anti-racism protests aiming to spark more chaos. A decisive electoral result could defang Trump's postelection troops.”

So, those poor protests would be peaceful if it weren’t for those evil Republican extremists roaming the streets fomenting hate! :ROFLMAO:

Deep State apologists would make me chuckle if half of the American populace didn’t blindly follow the dogma in lock-step like good little zombies.

Last edited:
    FB_IMG_1557086347966.jpg

"What is wrong with people?" Yes, I'd like to know that also. No sane person gets that upset by their national flag.

Or by a POW/MIA flag, either, which I suspect she thinks is some kind of evil pro-Trump racist whatever-the-fuck flag.

"What is wrong with people?" Yes, I'd like to know that also. No sane person gets that upset by their national flag.

Or by a POW/MIA flag, either, which I suspect she thinks is some kind of evil pro-Trump racist whatever-the-fuck flag.
    Yeah, but I bet she likes atm. I'd pinch her snout ring nose shut to up the difficulty factor.

I'd pinch her snout ring nose shut to up the difficulty factor.
    Fucking classic, anyone want to bet that she would snot like a pig.
    I'll one up you, lets see how she does with a mouth full of water when you do that pinching thing.

Come on Man, ya gota check their gag reflex

Reactions: TexPatriot
    Yeah, but I bet she likes atm. I'd pinch her snout ring nose shut to up the difficulty factor.
    What she does or doesn't like in that regard has no meaning to me. I wouldn't intentionally come within miles of crazy like that.

Reactions: TheHorta
    From what Ive seen voting for bidoof is what harkens apocalyptic destruction of the country

Do dead people in cemeteries have valuesnor human decency? It’s Trump vs. voter fraud 2020.

Simple as that.

Sirhr
    The fact nothing more is being done to prevent this bullshit makes me think many Republican leaders are fine with it.