• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Relatively New Guy from Pennsylvania

Colt1927

Private
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2020
Pennsylvania
Greetings everyone, In internet terminology I've been a troll for a few years by following links to various articles from other boards. I've been a target shooter for 51 years and still touching off. As of late however I've been building the collection more than shooting. Quite a few are still NIB, but that's another story. Things in the sport as well as the industry have changed radically in these years. Who ever though there would be extreme long range competitions. I'll continue to troll around the forum might not say much, but that all hinges on my mood. Nice to meet everyone, but I think I'll forgo the handshakes..

greetings from another pa resident! great to see some east coasters coming on board i am in Lancaster Co. are you close?

greetings from another pa resident! great to see some east coasters coming on board i am in Lancaster Co. are you close?
Greetings, I'm a few miles north in Lycoming County. PennsylTucky has a deep root in the shooting world.

Last edited: