• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Relatively new (to posting anyway) - Greetings from Arizona

hoskier

Private
Minuteman
Oct 9, 2020
Hey everyone,
I live in Gilbert, AZ and I joined in October 2020 thanks to a friend who introduced me to the site. I spent a lot of time lurking and looking over what people were posting. I have picked up a few things on here over that time, but I have been pretty quiet. I am trying to change that.

Anyway, long time deer hunter in Southern Utah. Just recently got into elk hunting. Got my first one 2 years ago and got another one last year. Got my first bear this year. That was crazy fun too. Looking forward to learning more and interacting more with others on here.

It's been fun learning more and more about long range shooting. I am loving it. So much fun.

I enjoy watching college football and basketball. March Madness is almost a holiday at our home. I enjoy hunting, camping, waterskiing, traveling, etc. Looking forward to getting to know more people.

Last edited: