• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading bench to use

Chili47

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2011
Southern Colorado
Ill be moving to college in a few weeks and i am debating on which gun to take. if i can find a place to reload i can take one of my better guns. would anyone in north western Ohio let me use their bench?

Re: Reloading bench to use

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tatertot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i will be living in the dorms and you are not allowed to have explosives </div></div>

Youre not allowed to have firearms in dorms either so....

i have that taken care of at my buddies place but his wife will not allow him to set up a reloading bench

There have been posts on here in the past about using a Black & Decker WorkMate, the 'heavy duty' 550lb rated model as a portable workbench.

The 'full-meal-deal' version had a little hutch/shelf built onto it to provide a little more space, as well as somewhere to put the scale and clamp the powder measure. A very simple version could be a 2' x 2' piece of 3/4" plywood from the local HD or Lowes with a piece of scrap 2x4 screwed to the back for a cleat to clamp in between the jaws of the Workmate. Very simple, very quick-n-easy to break down for storage in your buddies garage - un-clamp the top, set it against the wall, fold the Workmate up, lean it against the way, done.