• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Reloading Equipment in Charleston, SC????????

CleanMoostang

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2010
Eastern KY
I'm going to be traveling to Charelston this week and figured while I was there I would take advantage of some deals if any was around, but need to know where.

So you local guys, what is a good shop near or around the Charleston area?

Man if you find any let me know. I have been here for some time and haven't found anything other then local shops who are run by oxygen thiefs.

Are you driving into Charleston? If so what route?

Man if you find any let me know. I have been here for some time and haven't found anything other then local shops who are run by oxygen thiefs.

Are you driving into Charleston? If so what route?

I-26 E route, about 8hrs worth of driving time. If nothings in the area no big deal I will stop at a Cabelas or Sportsmans Warehouse on the way back, I just tend to come back from vacation with pocket change and to all my spending while I am at the vaca-spot lol

the only place i can recommend is Carolina Rod and Gun in West Ashley.
If you go thru columbia go to Palmetto State Armory, they have the best instock selection around.