• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Reloading log books

doghntr

Private
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2008
I need a better way to keep a log of the loads I work up. Was wondering what you all use. I want something that I can print off. Been trying to figure out a spread sheet but still working on it. Ideas plese.

Re: Reloading log books

I only load for a few calibers/firearms which keeps life simple.. I use the 8 * 5" index cards per caliber/weapon and keep my OCW charts where I keep all the information notes also.. I keep a golden round of each caliber also without powder.

RJ

Chiller
you wouldn't happen to have a pic of the excel set up you use would you. I am interested in the way you have it set up.

Dog,

Send me your email, and I'll email you what I use. It's a simple Excel sheet I made that logs all the load data you need. There's enough room to keep notes and stuff on the bottom.

Chad

Thats all I do is make up a spreadsheet on excel or windows and print them out as you need them. I think it took me all but 5-mins to make it and save it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunsnjeeps</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chad,
Would I be able to get a copy also?
Thanks.
Sam </div></div>

Email sent.

Chad, could I also see what yo made up?? getting sick of buying load books.
thanks

I also have my reloading books made by Impact. The link is in my handle if interested.

I usually take photos of my targets and add the info with a photo editing program (Photofiltre). Group size, Chronograph info, and any other info I fell applies. I keep them on thumb drives for each gun and number the drives corresponding to the rifle.

DSCI0081.jpg

43GR-RE15.jpg

37_6gr204064.jpg

And sometimes I print them and keep them in binder books.

There are several good group size calculating programs.

"On target"

And if you search there is another that I have been using called Targetcalc. It was Written by a member on Eotacforum.com.

I found making jpeg files of the actual target and importing the group info along with the Chrono info all onto your target is the bugs nut.

Terry

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: suasponte</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I usually take photos of my targets and add the info with a photo editing program...</div></div>

I started doing this some time ago as I got tired of trying to save a big stack of oversized paper! A lot of times when I take the photo, I will set the box of factory ammo on the target in such a way that you can identify it thouroughly in the photo. I also try to take the photo on the same day I shot it so the upload from the camera will put it in the correct day folder