• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

reloading set up check this out - automated dillon

Re: reloading set up check this out - automated dillon

Oops! That's why it's so important to pay attention to every detail.

I didn't see any bullets getting seated...but it is bad-ass!

The bullets are being set with a KISS bullet feeder.
Totally automated reloading. Sweet.

Looks like a fast way to blow up your firearms. I'll do it the old fashioned way I guess, and look in each case to make sure I dropped powder.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't see any bullets getting seated...but it is bad-ass! </div></div>

Look to the left side of the tool head at 42 seconds.

On another note, perhaps the machine operator was doing a test run of the autotmated cranking and not running out live ammo purposely.

Wiskey, what is the difference between an automated set up and production set up unless there is some quality control check for each round. i.e. optical sensor, or weight check to verify powder. There are tons of handloaders that blow up their guns doing the same.

I figure a human is more prone to errors and definitely more easily distracted than a repeatable electrical or mechanical system once its validated.