• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Reloading Store

Flipper 6.5

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2013
South Carolina
Does anyone have any good suggestions for a store that carries reloading components around the Augusta, Ga area? All I've been able to locate is Cabela's, and well their reloading section has been a joke for sometime.

online worked out for me for most things except primers , brass I already have a bunch of powder is hit or miss been getting pretty lucky with bullets if they ever arrive . Primers I had to go to a neighboring state that with insider information was able to pick up a bunch its only time till one wont be able to even do that anymore .just have to keep checking every day or other day to see who get what in sadly not all of it is optimal but as a beggar its hard to be choosy at a time like this I found no hodgdon powders settled on rl 17 , n555 imr 4350 and a french powder that I can find no load data for yea ,but at least it was sort of cheap and they had a lot of it . Best of luck to you getting exactly what your looking for .

Last edited:
Check out Magnum Products on the GA/SC line. Good old dude that sells reloading supplies. Unfortunately, no primers for awhile but has most everything else

powder in Canada and cheap to boot just need a hero to go get it .
1610676643169.png

online worked out for me for most things except primers , brass I already have a bunch of powder is hit or miss been getting pretty lucky with bullets if they ever arrive . Primers I had to go to a neighboring state that with insider information was able to pick up a bunch its only time till one wont be able to even do that anymore .just have to keep checking every day or other day to see who get what in sadly not all of it is optimal but as a beggar its hard to be choosy at a time like this I found no hodgdon powders settled on rl 17 , n555 imr 4350 and a french powder that I can find no load data for yea ,but at least it was sort of cheap and they had a lot of it . Best of luck to you getting exactly what your looking for .
Yeah midway has been my go to for sometime now. Trying to get a cache of local places in case the Left enacts their no online sales 😱