• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Trays: Aluminum - Where?

03psd

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 27, 2006
Oklahoma
I know I saw anodized aluminum reloading trays here or at the Scout site. I cant find them either in the this Reloading subforum or the Reloading PX. Can someone kindly point me to the seller? Thanks

Area 419 makes some sick ones. I've got to get around and order his whole set up one of these days

I know MK machining also was moving the little multi piece ones in the silver red and blue for 308

Area 419. Grab one of their self timing brakes while you're there too. They're awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

230grRN on here makes em. Very reasonable and delivered quickly. Area419 also makes em. Probly the best looking I've seen, but they're not anodized to my knowledge.

Thank you gentlemen. Some great looking and pricey aluminum trays out there. Different strokes I suppose. I did order 4 from CNCShooter. He has them for $30 each thru the end of the month.